tuscl

Unwanted competition.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Clearwater, Florida -- She took off her clothes and asked customers for money. That's not an unusual occurrence at the Baby Dolls gentleman's club in Clearwater, but the problem is, Natalie Behnke was no exotic dancer.

When the Pinellas Sheriff's Office was called to the club Tuesday night, the responding deputy was greeted by Behnke, 25, at the front door in her underwear. She was described as emotional and intoxicated.

Prior Arrests: Natalie Behnke's previous booking photos

The club's manager told the deputy Behnke was inside earlier when she began taking off her clothes and approaching customers, asking for money.

The manager reportedly told her to put her clothes back on, but Behnke refused and became aggressive with the female employees when they told her she could not do what she was doing.

Behnke was arrested and charged with disorderly intoxication

Go here for mug shot.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/209539/…

7 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Crazy bitch
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I see why she wasn't an exotic dancer. Too ugly.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Reminds me of a story from a McDonalds manager I was working with on another job. Some chick came in and started working. When asked, she named the other manager as hiring her. Finally, she came on the same day as that manager and he told her "no, I didn't hire you!" In fact, she never interviewed!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Now that's an ugly bitch.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    the second picture would have PROBABLY got me to speak, but the first pic definetely made her look bad
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    sounds like a girl for juicebox69,juicebox68&juicebox666
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Older pic has nice hair compared to the current straw look.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion