tuscl

World War Z

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
World War Z opens today. Been excited to see this since the commercial during the Super Bowl.

This is probably the first movie in years I've had interest enough to want to see it in the theaters.

Don't know what that says about my taste in films.

15 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    That you enjoy the Horror film genre. Many people do, including myself.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    I read a review that said it's disapppinting like even the quality of the CGI looks bad. This is the end is suppose to be really funny, i plan on seeing that soon.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Read the book. Its GREAT!

The movie supposed to be nothing like it.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Sorry to disagree but I think it's just another zombie movie with a big name star.
    I got tired of the genre after the original Night if the Living Dead.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    I've heard the effects are good and it has a weak storyline/characters. If Brad Pitt is the main star it isn't a good sign for me.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I got tired of the genre after the original Night if the Living Dead."

That doesn't surprise me.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    The book is highly entertaining and original. The movie focuses on one character and strays from the books original theme. The visuals look amazing.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Sorry: Night of the Living Dead (1968) (sorry finger sometimes miss and I do not catch the error). Like the Vampire movie craze lately I am tired of Zombies. Although I do like Kate Beckinsale in her leather vamp outfit.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    ^^^. Lol. True
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Zombie Strippers didn't have you running to the theatre?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I woke up last night and saw zombies eating people. I need to stop falling asleep with the tv on.

A couple of nights ago, I was in the middle of some kind of high action like movie if you combined mortal combat with automatic rifles and mystic tombs, crazy and weird. I was relieved to wake up. I have no idea what was on tv. It was like I was in it. I felt tired that day.

I saw Superman today. I thought it was pretty good. Lots of action.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I probably was reading an article about out of body experiences and then fell asleep with some sci fi action movie.
    I think I enjoy movie like dreams where I have super powers much better than I do of invading the mind and body of some mystic tomb raider/explorer.

Watching zombies after I wake up for a few minutes probably doesn't help.

When I have lucid dreams, that is where you have some control over the dream is like a virtual reality trip sometimes. Altering time, traveling into other dimensions, visiting other planets with life, all like movies it seems so real. Going to war in the astral plane with certain creatures I knew was a total figment of imagination. no way. I could probably write a movie plot but it would take a while to develop the story. Maybe I'm working the wrong job.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If Z is good, let us know.
  • Prim0
    11 years ago
    Z was alright...not all action but decent pace. No really big plot twists as far as I'm concerned. I'm not going to buy the DVD.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Eh, once I realized it was about zombies, I got over even wanting to explore it. Didn't know it made a book. I'm not a fan of zombies and after Resident Evil (whether it be game or movie), zombies are highly overrated.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion