tuscl

Life choices can be a bitch. LOL. Which would you do?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A) Drive 1 hour to spend an hour with a "7" in a motel room and then drive home. The hotel costs $50 and stripper costs $150 for full service.
B) Drive 1 hour to spend 4 hours in a good club, get great table dances from 6 or 7 good looking dancers and then do a VIP/FS with an 8. Then drive 1 hour home. Total cost $400.

Some of you are going to say do the OTC you can always go to the club. True but my fun for the day would been greatly reduced.

Some of you will say do the OTC and then go to the club. That's a good idea for you young guys but after I bust a nut, that would be like whipping a dead horse.

16 comments

• Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Id go to the club, its more ecxciting in my opinion. Plus more variety, and more to look at.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Club
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Hotel. I'm a busy man as a young person and my intentions was to bust a nut (if those are the only two choices). After that I intend to go home. I just saved money for a truly free day to have the best strip club night eva
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    I'd go for option B every time.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    After I've had a romp in the hay, it's like assault with a dead weapon.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Depends on how reliable option 1 is. I hate doing OTC and finding out the dancer is not even in the right mood. She just kind of lies there. At least with the club option you can be picky and tell the girl "no thanks" if you don't sense the right vibe. With OTC it is harder to say "no thanks" once you meet up.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Option B
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc,

Thanks to you and Avalon, I drove 1 1/2 hours, spent a lot less than $150, but still, I was Dazzled. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Having done A on more than one happy occasion, that's the one I'd choose. Gotta be the right "7" though.
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    A. If your getting FS either way and same drive might as well get it cheaper! More privacy and can do more with option A too!
  • snowtime
    11 years ago
    Since I know who your "7" is and I know the club you are referring to I would use plan "B" as my standard MO, but take on the OTC once in a while to break up the routine. That way you can have your cake and eat it, too.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    If the 7 would bring a 9 with her and cut her 150 to 100 maybe.
  • canny
    11 years ago
    I'm doing option A next weekend, it's already set up. :)
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I hope this is my biggest concern when I'm retired.
    One dancer I rate 6.5 gave me option C
    Party all night at clubs, then take her home with me for 150. I didn't think that would work for me. Sounded suspicious too when I told her I lived an hour away. She countered by saying she lives 1.5 hours away. Maybe I should ask in which direction. Curiousity is going to get me in trouble one of these days.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    In this situation, I'm going with option B. It sounds like a better time, to me. I'm never in a hurry to cum.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    If I was stuck with those two choices only, I would take option B. When I go out for dicey activities I like to make a night of it.

However, what about option C? Find a club close to the hotel and have some fun before the finale. I recently did something like this and it was perfect. In fact, I picked a hotel across the street from the club that I wanted to visit (not the same club that my OTC partner worked in). I had a good time for a couple of hours, booze and company included, and literally moved my car across the street when it was time to meet up for the finish. ;)

Anyway, just a thought.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion