Chef/Stripper

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
I'm not a fan of reality TV and I don't really care for any of the competition cooking shows--except for one. I love "Chopped" on the Food Network.

On one episode I watched recently, one of the chefs was a former stripper. She stated she earned enough money from dancing to start a new life away from gentlemen's clubs. I don't know where she went to school, but a top rated culinary school like Johnson and Wales costs in the neighborhood of $27k pet year.

I didn't find her especially attractive, but she must have done ok to earn enough for culinary school.

So....sometimes when strippers say they "are in school"....it's not always a lie.

8 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I wholeheartedly agree. I'm pretty sure I shared the time that I restored gas service to a sorority house and then, two weeks later, I saw one of the sorority sisters dancing.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Oh yeah, best reality show is the Original reality show, COPS.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    COPS

Yup. The original and still the best.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    My fav goes to SDSU. She's sticking to it.

HaHa, COPS! My favorite one is where the dude is telling the cop he hasn't done anything and nothing is on him, and the whole time there is a joint behind his ear in plain sight!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    My favorite COPS segments are the ones involving stings to pick up johns.

I've never trolled for a streetwalker, but ya never know. Times might get tough and I might have to resort to getting pussy from a street whore. I laugh at some of the propositions. $10 for a BJ and the girl accepts. Lol
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I didn't know McDonalds was more advanced than a stripper.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Will she eat you when she's done preparing you?
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I saw that Chopped. She was such a dog; she must have earned her money from extras. Not that there's anything wrong with that!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion