Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Stopping masturbation several days before a strip club visit

bman77
bman77VIP9353

Maryland

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

I've found that lapdances are much more enjoyable when I take a few days off from jerking off prior to a strip club visit. Get's things nice and charged up. Anyone else purposely try to hold off from this starting a few days before your next club visit?

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for rizzle01
rizzle01
•

I have mixed sentiments. Yes, it makes the SC experience a little more fun but it can also prove hazardous to my wallet. Sometimes I do the reverse and jo before I go so I won't spend to much money on dances. Then I can enjoy the alcohol and stage show.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Hells yes

Profile picture for Player11
Player11
•

It helps but you walk away from club so horny unless extras girl provides relief. I truly believe extras girls gods little gift to SC hobbyists. The one I have been seeing 5 yr well they designed her especially for it at the factory. I believed they processed my purchase order when she was produced.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Several days? I'd rather fuck a local girl than wait several days. If you're young and horny, you might end up with a mess in your pants if you went one day without any relief after one dance.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

There is no reason, EVER, to stop masturbating. The end.

Profile picture for Lionshare
Lionshare
•

Ive never thought about this really. I dont think it matters unless youre an old dude who has trouble getting it done, or a young guy for that matter. I dont really wank it as often now, since I know I can go get at leasy a hand job down the street at my local club. Its much more enjoyable than doing it myself. Added bonus my dogs arent staring at me while I do it. Plus I usually get off at least twice during an hour vip session.

Profile picture for synxide
synxide
•

Of course. I spank it so I'm not constantly distracted with thoughts of burying it, but when I'm actually in the mood for slumming, I want to be wound up. A couple days is usually plenty. I'm not so sensitive as to be afraid of jizzing from a lap dance.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

I've never JO'd before so I guess it feels good all the time. Though not enough to blow a load (thankfully, as I like my pants)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Good arguments on both sides IMO.

Most times I’m “charged up” I do enjoy my SC outing more – but as others have mentioned – I also tend to spend more $$$ - and I am also tempted to get dances from dancers I may o/w not.

What I have noticed is that if I go on a slap the monkey marathon – I am much less inclined to want to SC.

I have also noticed that if I watch some good porn on a particular day – then I am more inclined to want to SC even if I slapped the monkey the day before.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement