tuscl

Peace my brothers!

zipman68
the speed force!
What you have just seen is a demonstration of our emergency flame war system. Juice an I are still buds...right bud?

This has only been a test, intended to delight and amuse. Well...it amused us and that's what counts!

4 comments

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    This is so true zip68 is my dawg all the way....but their was a few good yo moma jokes lol
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    We are now going out for some KFC and dunkin donuts with some cough surip to drink in a large 32 ounce of soda pop
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    But there is a serious message, boys and girls. Prophets o' the LAWD can be friends even after a few "I sodomized yo momma jokes in a flame war!" Ain't that coo-el?

So those of you who alienate yourself from the rest of us pervoids...I'm lookin' at you Drac-dude...come back to the fold. We loves ya bro. Just embrace your pervo buds! (But make the embracing metaphorical...you got jizz on your pants bro)

But that stuff about assfucking the angel...totally true! God is totally groovy with the buttsex, so eat yourself some shrimp and assfuck the waitress. Put the shrimp up her ass...it's all coo-el. Just don't eat the shrimp after it has been in her ass 'cos that ain't kosher cuz..
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol.....kripy.....lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion