tuscl

Ignorance and/or denial of civilians

At lunch today, I found myself sitting close to a large ( and loud) group of older AA ladies. At some point, their conversation turned to a SC down the street. They had a few laughs at the expense of the men who they imagined wasted their money on the empty promises of the cock teasers who dance there. One lady loudly wondered what kind of man would give up his cash to be teased with no chance of ever getting any actual sex.

I wonder just how many of their daughters and granddaughters have blown and fucked me over the years in VIP at that very club?

Funny stuff ......

6 comments

• dallas702
    11 years ago
    I am absolutely certain that those ladies are entirely correct. Several public figures have affirmed their understanding and I don't believe professional athletes or movie stars would lie! Even politicians and public employees have made it clear that there is no actual sex in strip clubs, and I know that they never lie.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I'm the kind of man who thinks it's well worth the cost of few lap dances to caress beautiful women like Duo. Kinda sad for them, probably means their husbands were minutemen.
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    I wonder how many of their sons and grandsons go to that very club.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Clubbing is cheaper than dating now days and is certainly cheaper than marriage and divorce. You know the old saying: "why is divorce so expensive- because its worth every penny"
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Ignorance or denial....who cares as long as they believe that. The last thing we need is the average civvie knowing what really goes down in VIP.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Men and women will often have opposing views on many things including sex.

But men trying to get sex from women by any means has been the norm since the beginning of time.

It’s biological IMO.

One only needs to look at the animal kingdom and see how the males are often chasing the females for sex – is that b/c the male elephant or male lion is “stupid” or a “perv”? Me don’t think so.

It’s built in man – it’s in our male makeup.

The same men whom are capable of being CEOs of multi-billion dollar companies; capable of putting mankind on the moon and beyond –leaders of nations (e.g. Bill Clinton/Lewinsky) – are the same men whom will do w/e to get that cuchie!!!

Plus who is worse – the guy paying for sex – or the chick selling her cuchie for $$$? It is just two sides of the same coin IMO.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion