tuscl

Intoxication needed to perform at gentlemen's club

Sunday, June 9, 2013 10:50 PM
POLICE BLOTTER MIAMISBURG – Excuses were plenty as to why she was driving erratically at 2 a.m. on Imperial Road at the state Route 725 intersection, but easily the best one was she works at a gentlemen's club and “needs to be intoxicated in order to perform at work.” Prior to that, she said she was on her cell phone, causing her driving to be a little off. She said her only alcoholic beverage was consumed about five hours before, and she unbuckled her seat belt as soon as she was stopped. A text message left on her cell phone indicated she was about “to get a DUI,” and she was cited for OVI, marked lanes and (no) seatbelt. She was released, however, as she was just under the legal limit of .08 with a .073 breath test. [view link]

5 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Drinking & Driving - good thing she didn't kill or injure someone.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    The excuses alone prove she's a stripper.
  • txtittyfan
    11 years ago
    I read an article the other day that driving while having to urgently pee is worse than driving drunk. Maybe she should have used that as an excuse.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I've heard a girl claiming she was speeding and driving erratically bc she had to take a shit. Apparently it worked bc she got off with a warning. She was pretty cute though so that probably played a role.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    ^ I've done that a couple of times. "Listen, Officer. I know that girls don't poop, but..."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion