tuscl

Gun safty please sir

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
A dancer I knew headed back to the VIP room with a customer in tow. Unzips the customer, then reaches into her purse and pulls out a bottle of liquid soap. Applies a generous portion to her hand, then starts in on the customer with some firm, vigorous strokes. Finally, customer shoots off, and the dancer looks up and says, in her cutest little girl voice, "Honest, officer. I was just cleaning it and it went off in my hand!"

18 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol juice. Soapy massages are the best
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Lol, I thought that was going somewhere else when I read the title....

Was that at leather and lace?
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Copy and paste from SW anyone? ;)

Juice, there are a number of cross posters on this site. In fact, the original author of that little story is also an occasional contributor on these boards (under the same screen name).
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Liquid soap, huh? I'm a fan of gravy. Everything blends in.
  • Chili Palmer
    11 years ago
    Looks like someone has been reading up on my posts.

CP
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    If you are going to shoot please be sure you aim first.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Rick the slick "system" hacker this is pure gold and yes it was copird and pasted from over their from an awsome contributare....I honestly don't give to fucks and s shit how people learn or come across some knowledge and happiness as long as they do....hell wasn't like I made money of off it... Jeeze !!!!......also this wasent the first or will it be my ladt cut and paste job ....if it Is funny and or if it has knowledge of some sort to be.enjoyed and passed down I'm going to fuckin share it.....and if I had made money of off it i would have given credit were credit was due.....looks like the guy I coped and pasted is koouel with it so y are you so fuckin tour up about it ? Is it cuz you didnt thank of doing it first ? Jeeze sorry ?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Chili Palmer thank you for just being koouel with shit like this....its fuckin gold and it needed to be passed on.....thank you for not being a dick like Rick the system fuck face
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @juice: I don't think RickyBoy was necessarily criticizing you for cutting and pasting, just mentioning that you were. Who knows though. Maybe you got a better read on him than I do?

(And won't this be a miracle nobody thought they would ever see. Me going to bat for the RickyBoy. ;-) )
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Looks like xmas....what a nice gift you have given unto us all
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Yeah chill out juice, dougster is right on about this involving rickdugan. If you can't control your anger than you need to leave this site and go to the pink site.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol.....^^^^ or just do both like i have been for sum time now
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Well maybe that is where all the anger is coming from...we don't appreciate that on this site so if you can not get it together than take your business elsewhere.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Sorry.guys but this rim job just feels just so Damn good right now ! Harder ! Harder !
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol juice...you crazy mother fucker
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol....love you 2 brotha Joe the crazy
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    @juice (aka Joe Corporate): I had to read that shit 3 times to make sense of it. The issue is one of attribution. Just because CP was a good sport after the fact does not mean that you shouldn't have done the right thing in the first place by giving credit where credit was due. His stuff is often excellent and I also copied and pasted from him once (a great cat pic with FASCINATING on the front), but when I did I made sure that others knew its source.

Amazing that I had to explain that. Soon you may need to change your handle to Sippy Cup. ;)
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Yeah, I wasn't aware of copyright infringement laws here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion