tuscl

After Marry, yes or no.

Clubber
Florida
Wednesday, June 5, 2013 7:22 AM
So you are no longer married, what do you do now?

For me, I'd rid myself of my most costly expense, my home. Not only the cost, but the time spent on upkeep is draining. Give me an apartment with few responsibilities and a place to keep my stuff and I am happy. Other than that, not a lot I would change. I would also have a lot more time to spend riding. which is a great enjoyment of mine.

10 comments

• MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    Start fleshing out my harem of 20 something's and enjoy the ensuing feast of flesh (à la Caligula!)
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Or whom?
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    when I got divorced I made it a point to get rid of every material thing that my wife and I had shared, including house and cars. Best decision that I made during that very difficult and taxing time period. Now I can do all of the things that I stopped doing ( clubbing, riding my motorcycle, etc) that I gave up to make her happy when we were married.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Sounds like marriage was pretty bad for you sick liver. Is that why you are so pissed off at everything now? Or is it just innate in you and what caused your marriage not to work out?
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    ^^ like many couples we started growing apart and when she sensed me pulling away she got super demanding. She was always a princess and I stupidly fed into it. Boy did I pay for it later. Live and learn.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Harley. Name, Flame.
  • COclubber
    11 years ago
    I am with you clubber. I plan on being retired and divorced within the next two years and plan on a new Harley and 49 states to visit. FTW
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    CO,
    I was retired a few years and sure did a lot more riding, but got un-retired and just don't have as much time, but what I have, I sure enjoy!
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Now that I can get legally married, I'll let you know the answer when the inevitable divorce commences.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    lopaw,

As I understand the SC decision, what they decided was the appeal to them was not valid because the partitioners were not the original ones, therefore making the local decision invalid. They therefore reverted to the decision before that one as what is now valid. I don't know what that decision was, but if you could marry under it, your on. If not, be careful.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion