Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Phily strip club for sale $125k

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I’m sure we’ll get a post from Juice saying that he is considering it

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

Ahh Philly... You never forget the town where you saw your first drug deal on your way to watch your first MLB game.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Maybe Dougster will buy it.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Maybe Santa Claus will buy it-if the Philly fans don't boo him first.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

$125K sounded low until I looked at the pictures.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Funny, alutard. I'm up to about $50k tied up in RICK now, though, so plenty of SC exposure. ;-)

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

west philadelphia, enough said

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement