tuscl

Bigger Rip Off

What's the bigger rip off, the drink hustle and prices at the strip club or the drink prices at the ballpark? $5 water or $10 beer? In California, nude clubs can't serve alcohol so you get ripped off with the $6 sodas. I'd rather pay $10 beers at the game. Spent lots of money during Dodger v. Giants.

12 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Food and drink prices are high at both venues as you mentioned, but I'd have to go with strip clubs being the bigger rip-off; that's only for the fact that most clubs are relentless in the "wanna-buy-the-lady-a-drink?" routine. Not only are customers expected to buy an overpriced drink, but buy them every five minutes.

In Washington state, it's the same procedure. All clubs are nude, and no alcohol. Sodas, juices, and water are $5 at most clubs. At least the Deja Vu clubs charge $10 for a drink with unlimited refills.
  • big_d_2011
    11 years ago
    Both are wastes. I don't drink much inside the club because it cuts into my dance budget. I recently went to a concert and paid for two Bojangles Chicken Supreme combo's (without a biscuit) and two drinks and it was $24. Had I been outside the stadium across the street I could have gotten the same thing for $10. If I would have gotten a Beer it would have been $30 total.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    The bigger rip-off is calling the Dodgers a major league team
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    That, my good sir, stings.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Lol

With their payroll, they should be just a "little" bit better
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Hey, Motor! I've said nice things about your Tigers, before!
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Nice or not, you gotta admit it was pretty witty!
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Biggest rip off is Congress
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    gatorfan for the win.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Both are bad but the local ball team has never caused an LDK event for me.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Both are bad but the local ball team has never caused an LDK event for me.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    motor,

Dodgers are at least better than the Marlins!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion