tuscl

Burner phone

zipman68
the speed force!
Wednesday, May 22, 2013 5:20 PM
Have any of my fellow pervoids used the iPhone burner app? (http://burnerapp.com)

There is apparently an android version too. Could be helpful for those pervoids who want a little untraceability...

11 comments

• gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I do smoke signals.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    But what are you smokin' gatorbro?
  • sandman96
    11 years ago
    Looks interesting. Personally, I use Google Voice, quite happy with that.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Burn, baby, burn!
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I tried google voice but had a hard time hearing the convo through my Bluetooth. Might have to give this a try next time. Anybody know if calls are still track able through your phone?
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    Google voice has worked fine for me especially since i added the app.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    simpler to just get a phone at walmart and us it that way if she grabs it of the table to put her number into it no worries and cheaper than an f...ing Icrap phone. "Smart Phones" are a scam to suck money out of your pocket. 90% of the people who have smart phone really do not need them and would do better with a plain flip phone and spend the money on something more important like putting food on the table instead of paying hundreds per month in data.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    Hmm, I don't normally talk to strippers over the phone but that is just me. These days it's all about text, and Google Voice is wonderful for that. Have not really had a problem with voice quality though either, the few times I used it for a call....
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Yeah, I use Google Voice.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "simpler to just get a phone at walmart and us it that way if she grabs it of the table to put her number into it no worries and cheaper than an f...ing Icrap phone. "Smart Phones" are a scam to suck money out of your pocket. 90% of the people who have smart phone really do not need them and would do better with a plain flip phone and spend the money on something more important like putting food on the table instead of paying hundreds per month in data"

So says the EXPERT???
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    No "app" that forwards "burner" number calls to your *real* phone number is anonymous. This includes Google Voice. GV is for convenience, not stealth. For real anonymity, go to a store in a city other than your own, wear a bulky coat, sunglasses and a hat, pay cash for the phone (and all subsequent airtime), then go give the coat, glasses and hat to a homeless person. Never make calls to or from your burn phone to or from *any* phone connected to your real persona. Never even use it in a tower cell from home or work.

Be prepared to throw it away at any time.

Just because one is paranoid doesn't mean they're *not* out to get one. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion