tuscl

College Interns

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
It's college intern season

The smell of perfume....the short skirts...the low cut tops (as if wearing them with a business jacket makes it ok)

Anybody suffering like me? Not that I would ever do anything unprofessional. :)

15 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I think of it a little differently. Late May and early June is graduation season. It seems as if strip club amateur contests have more recently graduated high school girls entering them during the summer, than other times of the year.

If you don't like the selection of dancers at a particular club or in your area, always remember that there are girls turning 18 every day. They seem to "bloom" in the summertime.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Us Follies patrons are hoping for a new crop of 18 yo strippers.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Its like a new recruiting class for a college coach.
  • albertfromwerther
    11 years ago
    I work at a university, so there's no respite here.

I do feel like the day when I run into a student working at a club is drawing neigh, though.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    We don't have any this year motor but we have in the past. I feel your pain.
  • Prim0
    11 years ago
    "I work at a university, so there's no respite here. I do feel like the day when I run into a student working at a club is drawing neigh, though."

I thought they were all in college working on psych degrees...at least that's what they all tell me. Are you in the psych dept at your University? LOL
  • knight_errant
    11 years ago
    Recently former New York State Aseemblyman Vito Lopez is, perhaps, suffering more than you Motorhead. Conveniently, the NYT has highlighted the 70 page ethics report of his antics. Enjoy: http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/…
  • albertfromwerther
    11 years ago
    "I thought they were all in college working on psych degrees...at least that's what they all tell me. Are you in the psych dept at your University? LOL"

Haha, no. Molecular Bio, and it's pretty male-dominated. I can always offer to check the homework of a dancer who says she's working on a degree, though.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Shit, I wish.... All of my staff are 20+ older than me... No eye Candy but at least I don't get in any trouble
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    Hey, it beats working as a prison guard!
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    my line of work = 98% guys
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Stripping is about the only well paying job a girl can get with a fucking psych degree. Guys with that degree are SOL! LOL
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I don't see any female interns in skirts where I work at. Maybe I need to ask young dancers if they have applied for any intern work. I could imagine a hot young intern in a skirt working nearby me would make it harder for me to work. I might get used to her after 20 minutes. If I was training her, I know my work would progress much slower.

This discussion reminds me of a chemistry class with assigned seating. I looked way down below at the teacher and then noticed all around me all these hot legs from girls wearing short shorts. After that U had trouble concentrating. I saw girls with hot legs everywhere. What a crappy seat to actually learn anything. I often didn't have that good of a view in a number of strip club visits.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    In another class I had an assigned seat right next to a hot girl and we were so crammed in we couldn't even both put our arms on the handrail without our hands against each other. That was much better than possible alternatives.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    We're getting a flood of new hires and interns right now, but sadly most are male. But the few females are indeed very distracting. I'm hoping that they will assign a female one for me to "mentor"......heh heh heh
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion