tuscl

500 reviews

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Is their a tuscle lurker maybee ? Doesn't seem like the ones that post have made this number but is their a 0 commenting lurker that has reached 500 or more on tuscle.....the biggest number I've ever seen was like 250

25 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    I haven't seen anything past 250 either. One day I nearly wet my pants when I saw how many "www.tuscl.net" had posted, until I realized it was a dumping ground for reviews from deleted users. :-)

If no one has hit that mark yet, any bets on who will be the first to get there?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    It will be me......weither I have some low years or high years writting reviews, threads and comments in 10 years their will be no one that could ever touch my numbers and i will become larger than shadow himself....i just need a high mileage club of my own were other tusclers would pilgramigr to and see me like they do my mentor shadowkat
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Plus all the high number ballets have already spent 10 to 15 ish years building their numbers up and its almost the end for them so I dont realy see the idea of stats like i will have....the only way for me to have a competer would be for some one to make it their mission to just plain out do me....hell im young bro and as long as tuscl dont get shut down I should be the king of tuscle the true and everlasting underground king......
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    How about young TUSCL player NukeyBoy-Nukem? He not lives in a high strip club per capita town, but he seems to want to forget all about trying to get himself a decent education or even a job that pays decently. Instead he is content to let his life revolve around trying to game "9's" and "10's" (as he calls them but "women of walmart" as other would way).

Maybe you didn't consider him since his low income probably means he can't do much travelling? He could, however, just review the same lame Portland clubs over and over and over again...

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Dude just thank im 30 now and if nothin stops me or tuscl I would be a 40 year member by the time I hit shadows age....my numbers would be unreal
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I'm a 2 year member now and have matched the top players already.....I've had one big year and one slow year of stats......let's take that avg and times it buy 40 years of mebership
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I need to friend this player and we need a section not only for halla famers but rising stars as well......nice find man
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    1,500 total reviews in 40 years
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    500 new clubs in 40 years
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    10,000 threads in 40 years
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    110,000 comments
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Personally I tend to be more impressed by the # of clubs reviewed than the total # of reviews.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    And lol 20 articles maybee in 40 years.....lol
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Me two papi.....thats y ive got some major traveling plains always in the works
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    juice: "Dude just thank im 30 "

Yeah, and NukeyBoyNukem is only 14. Oh wait, that is his mental age and explains his low level of education. Oh wait, I'm being to harsh. It's actually not bad for the ghetto culture he hails from. His chronological age is like 24 or something.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    My move to charrlette NC will help bring me 15 or so more new clubs...and once i fuckin finally start making trips to Atlanta I will pick up a nother 20 or so.....if i rep my region better than i have my 25 should and will be in the 60 to 70 soonish
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Dougsta I dont thank that kid will have staying power but you hell you would be a god with me if you choice to troll it out for the next 40 lol
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    But then again their is those high balling review only Kats that could sneak up on my glory
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    juicebox: "Dougsta I dont thank that kid will have staying power "

That's a good point. NukeyBoyNukem is still morally conflicted about the whole matter. Not something you see here overtly very often. It actually kind of endears me to him.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I can understand that my bro
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I prefer quality over quantity and would like to be able to delete all my posts after a month. Too bad we don't have that option.
  • Bonesbrother
    11 years ago
    What a fucking blow hard. Who gives a shit?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I do...nutjob
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Who guys, fess up. Who Boned BonedBrother's ass so hard last night that he is in a cranky mood again today. Or is he still having trouble getting HJs for under $800?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Nothing to say, huh, BonedFaggot? Figures!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion