tuscl

Mothers Day

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Happy Mothers day you mofos. I suspect that this will not be good day for strip clubbing. I did mine on Saturday and will spend today with family.

9 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I second that. Mama, Gramma, Aunts, Sisters, this is a day to celebrate the women that I can trust and the women I can depend on. Had to club on Friday. Took one of my littlest sisters out for a birthday dinner tonight. Am I the only person who thinks that martinis are overrated?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I meant little.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Happy motherfuckin day to you to lol
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Since I work on Sunday nights, I had my Mother's Day today and hit a club later. We all have to support mothers somehow.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    My mother died over 21 years ago. I'll visit her grave. Nothing more for me.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Clubber -

My mom died 9 years ago. But she is buried in Florida so I can't visit her. it's up in the middle part of the state - by Orlando- so even a little far for you to visit her for me :)

• Clubber
    11 years ago
    motor,

Were she where I could, I would do just that for you. Mothers hold a very special place in my heart. They are the pillar of a society, but that is quickly being torn asunder.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    My mom is 93 and disabled by several injuries, mostly falls that have happened since she turned 85. The falls are, in part, caused by the knee injury that happened in college basketball in 1940 and the re-injury in 1943 while she served in the WAC. Even slowed down by the knee she has led an active and full life and still lectures great-grand-kids on exercise, diet and "playing" outside. "Look at me, see what happens when you don't get enough sun and sports!"

But Mom IS still around! That is the important point. I was with her last month, but live far away so will only be calling her today.

Motor, Clubber, though I only dimly understand your loss (since my mom is still around) you have my honest sympathy.

For all of us, whether taking mom to brunch, calling her, visiting her or mourning her passing; today is a good day to remember better days with Mom laughing, smiling and serving up the best of life.
  • txtittyfan
    11 years ago
    I will be at my favorite club to tip Dougster's mother today.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion