tuscl

Another one in the series …

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Another one in the series of “interesting reviews” I sometimes come across.

This one is from a white guy visiting a black SC in Tampa, FL – thought the reviewer “had a way with words”.

Snippets of the review:

“… This is a bikini strip club, the customers and dancers are 99% black. Occasionally I get a craving for some dark meat …”

“… What I like about Hollywood nights is that I can fondle a woman in the open. I don't mean a quick ass grab as you tip a girl a dollar on stage. I mean something far different …”

“… I like my black bitches thick. Thick thighs & a Big Ass & the dumber the better. Hollywood Nights has this in spades (no racial slur intended) …”

“… the dancer infront of me is black, no redbone, no mulatto, no light skinned, but black …”

“… She is not pretty, but not ugly either and you can tell she has had a hard life, she has small tits, rock hard nipples, she is 5'5", maybe 150lbs. Her legs are Brock Lesnar thick, her Ass is huge the kind you could sit your beer on and feel safe it wouldn't fall off. To you that don't understand the black stripper experience this sounds way over weight but no. We are talking USDA grade a beef on the stiletto heels …”

“… I look at her pussy she is shaved but you can tell it was done like 4 or 5 days ago. I can see a stubble like the beginnings of a mans beard. That is easily fixable, I am going to make her shave herself for me later …”

“… I say to her "I want you". She doesn't even blink. She says to me "you can take me home". I ask how much she says 100.00. Wow I almost shot my load …”

https://www.tuscl.net/u-r.php?UID=324396

13 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Thats Alucard.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Very interesting.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Mmm, delicious race fetishization.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    To each his own.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Ban all race fetishization!

Oh wait. Sorry Duo. My eyes got crossed there.

Barkeep, maybe that oughta be my last one...
  • Cheo_D
    11 years ago
    Hell, never mind the race fetishization:

"...Before this night was over she would learn what real humiliation was. I was going to give her a chance to make 500.00, I had already placed two 100.00 bills on the floor. But she was going to have to completely & utterly abase herself."

or in the next review:

"...she obeyed me like a well trained dog [...] I may see her again but next time i will take a newspaper so i can read as she services me."

Not the Old Spice guy, for sure ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    BTW – the club referenced in this thread is the same one referenced in shadowcat’s Tampa 2:00 a.m. thread:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Yeah – I think this guy’s reviews have gone from “interesting” to disturbing
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    .........I'm weirded out
  • Cheo_D
    11 years ago
    He's baaack... https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?M=C&RID=18…

He's got to be just writing out his fantasies; if it's for real one of these days he'll get 2AM'ed in the nuts...
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    LOL - what a character!!!

But I must admit I find his writing a bit “entertaining”.

Don’t know if this guy is full of shit but any odd-ball behavior is often tolerated at the SC/dancers as long as you are a spender.

“… I tell the stripper sitting next to me that this is what I want. I tell her that I want her to obey me like we were on an old southern plantation. I tell her that I want total & absolute obedience …”

Damn – what is this dude’s problem LOL. I like hooking up w/ fellow TUSCLers and enjoying a SC outing – but this dude I would stay away from!

• jester214
    11 years ago
    Sounds like fiction... Otherwise big balls (or big stupidity) to make a comment like that in a black club.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    if it's real this guy has some serious anti-social tendencies
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion