tuscl

White Chocolate

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Tuesday, May 7, 2013 4:07 AM
rell used that term in the thread about ethnicity. I can't say I've heard it, but I know exactly what he means. For a number of years, we've all seen the white suburban males that dress and talk like they're black. But now I'm seeing it with the girls too. I am Facebook friends with a few older dancers and they have some younger friends. I saw a post the other day that really had me LMFAO. Reading her FB post you would have thought she was straight out of Compton, but I'm looking at her picture and thinking WTF, you're whiter than Miley Cyrus. In attempting to be original, they're anything but that.

11 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    ....or we can make this another food thread Chocolate: dark, milk, or white?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Moto! I've seen this for the last twenty years, and it's getting worse. I think it comes down to lack of parenting.There is really no guidence in their lives, both black and [view link]'s even funnier to see the Asians do it. Pants on the ground,.YO!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    It exists on here too. I have seen some terrible Ebonics from who I think are white guys.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    It's very true shadow...very true LOL
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    How about the term "Bananas"? For Asians ("yellows") who are "white" on the inside? I think there used to be a cute term for blacks who wanted to be white as well. (Not these days though, since black is where it's at.) Anybody remember it?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    If they're Asians, wouldn't Twinkie be more appropriate? Bananas is too much credit.
  • endlesstempo
    11 years ago
    Twinkie is the generally accepted slang for whitewashed Asians, at least where I come from (Asian population is particularly high in certain parts of Southern California). I have heard banana too though. Not familiar if there's a similar term for Asians who act gangster, but we usually refer to them as wangsters. I've heard "oreo" for people who are black on the outside, white on the inside.
  • PredragDr
    11 years ago
    S'mores are the new rage. Gingerbread outside, but mostly white marshmallow on the inside with a little shot of chocolate for bite.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Yo man, did Juice get schooled.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… In attempting to be original, they're anything but that …” This is pretty much it – they are trying to be something they are not – i.e. trying to be black. Talking ghetto is bad enough but understandable if you are from the ghetto – but if you are white and middle/working class – then you are just being stupid talking like that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’m sure the hip-hop/rap influence of the last 2 decades must have had a huge influence on all young people including suburban white kids.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion