tuscl

Least Favorite Dancers

Sunday, May 5, 2013 8:32 PM
I know that for many of us, we have and talk about our ATF. Does anyone out there have a Least Favorite Dancer? Reasons why?

14 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    The ones that ROB you – those get black listed
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    100% agreement. When I was young, I made the mistake of wearing my favorite pair of light grey, linen slacks with a white shirt. I know, rookie mistake. This one dancer was on the rag and you know the rest. I miss those pants. Linen slacks rock. She's not my LTF now, but back then, I was heated. Can't blame her for nature. Now I go dressed looking like Suge Knight, Piru red from toe to head.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    Bella at Bogart's.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    There used to be a dancer at my favorite club who was about 5'10" tall and big all over. She had a bigger belly than I have and wouldn't take no for an answer. And she used to meow and make like she was purring. Finally, one night after she pestered me for dances repeatedly, I said please leave me alone. I'm not attracted to your body type. She flipped me off and started screaming in the dressing room about asshole customers.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    My least favorite of all time: Over counted songs, not really pretty, wouldn't take no for an answer. I was lucky to see her driving into the parking lot one day, noticed her car, wrote down a description of it so I'd have it to refer to whenever I went to that club again. On the few times I did go and noticed her car there, I just went to another club, nearby.
  • dareme
    11 years ago
    the one's that won't take no for an answer
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Any dancer that overdoes the body spray/perfume, the spray on tan that gets all over your clothes, or the dreaded GLITTER!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    The DREADED glitter! I hate glitter any wear, be it on a dancer or a hallmark card. How come all these cards have glitter? So damn annoying.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    My favorite club has two bitches I call the Ripoff Twins. They will promise much and deliver little and overcount dances while doing so. They have come to ignore me, and I them. But another club I visit regularly has this one girl who always tries to get me to go to the VIP room and thinks she owns me. The last time I was in VIP with her, of the 30 minutes, she spent about 5 dancing and the rest talking about stupid meaningless shit I could care less about, not to mention her various conspiracy theories. The trouble with her is that she is, IMO, the best looking girl there most nights. But she's more trouble than it's worth. And it's not like extras happen there anyway.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Yes. Annoying.
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    I dislike excessive tattoos and piercings. arm sleeve tattoos are simply disgusting.
  • big_d_2011
    11 years ago
    Three different kinds. #1 is the Robs. They give a pitiful dance, try to cheat you and then ask for a tip. #2 are the ones who can't take no for an answer. Finally, #3 are the dancers who you make eye contact with and you tip, but they don't join you, or the ones who you get dances from a few times a month and spend a few hundred on them but one visit they decide to ignore you. That is how you go from a favorite to least favorite in a hurry with me. I understand the game and that he may be dropping $1,000 compared to my $300 but at least acknowledge me and say Hi.
  • TxVegas
    11 years ago
    Anyone wearing glitter, fake tan, or anything else that comes off on my clothes. Of course, the over counters and the ones that give low milage dances in generally high milage clubs and suggest that a tip would be appropriate. Anyone who smokes while sitting with you without asking if you mind.
  • Poseidon
    11 years ago
    How about the ones that sit down next to you to chat you up, but over stay their welcome? Then they stay just to block the other dancers from being able to join you. Annoying!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion