tuscl

REVIEWS ???

10inches
Florida
anyone having problem getting a review accepted? last one I sent keeps getting rejected for being to short or not enough details. expanded to fill the box and still gets rejected.

19 comments

• dalex
    11 years ago
    good news then, they finally give a shit what you write in a review.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    You need to give the full 10 inches!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "last one I sent keeps getting rejected for being to short or not enough details. expanded to fill the box and still gets rejected"

Perhaps the qualifications for being accepted have been raised. I CERTAINLY hope so. Far TOO many short 1 paragraph so called reviews get accepted and published. And FAR too many reviews with little in the way of details. And FAR too many so called reviews that are simply rants.

I would suggest you raise the quality of your review efforts. And I think a little bit if diversity might be helpful.
  • rockie
    11 years ago
    I have been bumped for brevity occasionally. Certain times my review quality hasn't improved with additional verbiage, but cest la vie. Funny thing happened recently where I noticed the same review posted a year apart by the same reviewer word for word. Without VIP status, I wasn't given flag privileges. I can't recall the review today, so they'll be no flag. I do understand how the same review for the same club would escape the review process notice. It is also not my gig to flag, but would have if I found the exact review word for word.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "It is also not my gig to flag"

Why not?

Flagging helps to weed out bad reviews that shouldn't have been posted.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Being that I see so many 3 or 4 sentence reviews get by/approved; perhaps the TUSCL review editing process is like the IRS auditing process – only a few are looked at for inspection.

Perhaps we can help out by flagging as many crappy reviews as possible.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    No perhaps about it. Reviews can be rejected for being too short but this is strictly a computer function. Nobody reviews/edits them unless they gets flagged.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Perhaps we can help out by flagging as many crappy reviews as possible"

When I'm in the mood to, I do EXACTLY that, usually flagging a dozen or more shitty reviews.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Just got mine posted in 2 hours.
  • Bonesbrother
    11 years ago
    @tumblingdice. Dude I just read your review. Totally useless and I really don't understand why Alucard is not your "friend" anymore. What did you guys do in the Champagne Room?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Bonesbrother, tumblingdice has NEVER been a creature who I want to be friendly with in any way, shape or form. He just likes to attack & mock and invent lies. A Moderator would probably eject him for not following rules.

I just flagged his pitiful excuse of a review. I hope it is taken down quickly. LOL
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    B-Bro,did you work it last night.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    No problem. They just accepted my review in less than 10 minutes.
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    As long as my ATF doesn't reject me for being "too short" I could care less about reviews.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Exactly Otto! Anything I could garner from this site I learned in gradeschool.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    With respect to Staxwell’s post above:

If you need a good laugh – read his latest review – really funny!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Its’ ironic that “10inches” got rejected for being too short
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "As long as my ATF doesn't reject me for being "too short" I could care less about reviews"

Reviews are a guide Otto22, not an end all in terms of what a club is like & what kind of experience you will have.

“10inches” - Wishful thinking?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Card!How much does your A-hole hurt this morning?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion