tuscl

Mommy

crazyjoe
Colorado
Mommy! Mommy! Altard keeps threatning me! Tell him to stop or I can't stop sucking my thumb and masterbating...

12 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    That alutard is not only a total faggot but also a complete faggot. He should be band from this board and locked away in a straight-jacket in a white room with padded walls.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Exactly
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ sorry meant "complete psycho" where I wrote "complete faggot" although he is definitely both.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Mommy, what does it mean when he tells me he wants to give me brain and toss my salad? Why does he say tossed salad has to be our little secret?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    LOL! He's acting like a predator. Need to call in Chris Hanson, er, txtittyfag.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I guess you can't read with much comprehension crazyjoe. I made some comments to you. NO threats, unless you can't tolerate being called the A.H. that you are.

Still the raging Homophobe heh Dougster.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    So now he denies everything. Including meeting Chris Hansen
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    It's sad when the first 9 posts are all by trolls.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Y'all muthafuckaz are almost as good as my family!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Mrs. Tard,Can Alu come out and play?
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Remember that our bud Alucard digs this kind of attention. I'm trying to mellow on the Drac-bashing until the dude learns to be friggin' hilareous for my amusement. So before I take Monsieur Draques off ignore I have one question...has he stepped up his crazy game to the point where you're getting your RDA of LARFS?

If not, we really need to show some tough love. No Drac-bashing until he starts at least one hilareous thread. Suggested topics:

1. Guns are bad.
    2. Drugs are bad.
    3. Alcohol is bad.
    4. Newbie reviews are worse than a gun totin' dude who is all stoned and drunk.

Step up to the plate and AMUSE US MONSIEUR DRAQUES!!!!
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    Wow it feels good to have all of my aliases in one thread....kind of like taking all the mutts out for a walk.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion