tuscl

Just a "survey"...

Clubber
Florida
Papi_Chulo has a topic up, "I'll Give You Half the Next Song". This got me to thinking. Yes I know, me, thinking, scary! Anyway. When we go to VIP, we rent the room for X amount of time. How would you feel if the LD area was handled the same way. Let's say for arguments sake, the average song is 3 minutes, and the dances are $20 a song. Make it about $6.50 a minute.

So would you prefer to forget about counting songs, length of songs, starting in the middle of songs, etc., and just say for 10 minutes pay $65? That is nearing the cost of VIP, but the dancer is included, whereas she isn't in the cost of a VIP room.

Maybe the bouncer could give you a tamper proof, set egg timer when you enter the LD area. :)

13 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    In the clubs that I go that have lap dance rooms, I wouldn't like paying by the time because I frequently spend time back there just cuddling and talking and even some groping before and after we do the songs.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Where I am LT VIP there is no time limit for me in VIP or CR. Entry to the club and VIP, CR is free. In addition, I take them to VIP mainly to fuck them. Ten minutes for $65 sounds like a rip - I hardly think thats 3 songs.

"Half the next song" sounds like the gal is a Rip Off Bitch. I would offer her $100 for FS in VIP or else she could get lost. Frankly I bet she would not be worth $60 as fuck.....

You need to find a girl who plays at a fair price say $150 itc. I would also shop on a SD site as I have had $100 pop from them. Spend $65 in ViP for some dances? Are you fx kidding me? I have my 31 yo blonde atf of about five years at motel tomorrow in white bikini (I bought her) then fucking her for $100! She was texting me today to set up meeting.

Don't let a rip off bitch play you.

• lopaw
    11 years ago
    That concept would be awesome in clubs that are notorious for clipping songs.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    That's how things are at the club I work at, per song dances and then increments of 10, 15, 20 & 25 minute dances.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    duo,

The best of each. Not a bad idea.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I wouldn't be opposed
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Duo, what's the price structure for the increments? I haven't been to a club with that option before, but a local joint here will let you get the CR for as little as 15 mins (if you can call it a CR, seems more like a broom closet)
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I was in a club in Philly that every booth had a timer and as soon as you sat with the dancer she turned it on and the dances were timed to 3 minutes.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @goodsouthernboy - $100 for 10 minutes, $150 for 15, $200 for 20, $220 (I think) for 25 and then our champagne rooms start at $250 and go up to $1500. The pricing structure is so weird, but I think they're trying to make it seems absurd for someone not to get a champagne room if they want to do more than 10 minutes.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    duo,

Even at $1500, still a lot less expensive than a SO. :)
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    or an ex SO. :)
  • albertfromwerther
    11 years ago
    I've been to a few places where "dances" are set 4min. periods kept by the bartender or manager with an egg timer. I kind of like it, actually, as there's no room for misunderstanding about when a dance starts, etc.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Duo....your club is awesome but the lap dance prices are absurd. I know you probably don't care because you aren't a customer, but it's highway robbery. it's like that everywhere in Richmond though, no matter what club you go to
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion