tuscl

Procuring Rubber

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Saturday, April 27, 2013 5:47 PM
I was walking through my local drug store today and was shocked that a three pack of basic condoms cost $3.99. It seems like there is alot of mark-up on condoms. I bet it only costs about ten cents to make one. Where do you guys buy your rubbers at? Convenience store, Wal-Mart, drug store, online retailer, take them from the family planning places that give them away? Do you buy in small packs or bulk? Are there any brands that you've used that have broken alot or would not recommend? What is your preferred brand?

14 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I buy them from the guy that sells them out of the back of his car behind the club
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Just kidding. I go to wal mart and grab a bunch of condoms and throw them in random peoples shoping carts
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I buy condoms in 12 packs mostly. Some times 3 packs. Trojan condoms Ultra thin. For me
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Yep, same as bang. Buy 3 of the 12 packs at a time, so I don't have to keep going back.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I generally buy them at a drug store rather than the pharmacy where I do my grocery shopping. I know to many employees and customers there. I am still shopping for the one I like best.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    From the rubber machine in the restroom at the club.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "Procuring Rubber" At Firestone. Where the rubber meets the rode
  • rell
    11 years ago
    since my mom is a regional director at a clinic i get a endless supply of condoms i havent paid for condoms in like 4 years
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Motorhead: yeah, fuck the road!
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I try to keep a 12 pack in the house, but will on occasion buy a 3 pack if needed. If I'm in a relationship I actually like to use lambskin as I think there's more sensation. Otherwise I'm not picky. The only condom I've actually seen break was a Trojan a girl was putting on me in highschool. I think that was more user error than the product.
  • Kinsact
    11 years ago
    Condoms are for sailors
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    How important is the 'best before' date on a box of Trojans?
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Try your local women's clinic they give them out for free
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I buy Trojan Magnum 12 pack thins at Walgreens when they have a two for one sale.......
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion