tuscl

So damn HOT from 30 feet away

Friday, April 19, 2013 8:12 PM
I spotted her on stage. Tall, long dark hair, long toned legs, defined abs, great ass and from a distance a pretty face. When you get up close, if you start from her feet you think you have found a winner. Her breast are a little small but that can be enhanced. Then you get to her face. The skin on her face is horrible. Her teeth are completely busted. I saw at least 4 that were black. How can a woman with such a great body that she obviously works on have such a busted face. I have seen ugly women with great bodies but this was a face that was damaged from neglect or drugs or something. I actually felt disappointed when I got to her face. Have you guys ever seen this?

20 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Might not be her fault. But I haven't seen her so I can't give you a 2nd opinion.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    Seen girls like that. Sometimes their hair and fingernails look bad up close as well. It is disappointing.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Howard Stern used to do (maybe still does?) a Miss Buttaface contest, there were some shocking ugly faces on hot bodies.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I've seen a few "Monet's" over the last few years. The last one was similar to toysales experience - she looked amazing from the side and from behind in her ultra tight one-piece dress. And she still looked good on stage and gave me a closed mouth smile when I tipped her there. Afterwards she came to my table and I got a good look at her grill. Jeezus woman - go to a dentist! Total buzzkill.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Now you know why the clubs keep the lights turned down. :)
  • baconator
    11 years ago
    Good from afar but far from good. Also known as butterface. She's got a great body, but her face......
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Maybe her neck threw up
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    How about a two-face [view link]
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    So...if you got a boner before you got to the face is that called dogwood? Nic nac paddy wack give your dog a boner
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    It's drugs
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    No. The one thing that strikes me the most about young strippers is that they all have straight, white teeth. There have been remarkable advances in preventive dentistry since I was born during the French Revolution.
  • smokeshopjoe
    11 years ago
    METH/ coke
  • Iansmithdfw
    11 years ago
    Meth smokers
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    You know what else is damn hot 30 feet away
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Texas Chili?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Maybe her face got beat with a bag of nickels
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    Sounds like a case of meth usage or just very unfortunately poor dental hygiene (likely both!)
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    LMFAO "maybe her face threw up" lol, good one crazyjoe. I have been fortunate enough to NOT see that....at least in the strip club. But my taste in women are different than you all. You guys like them slim petite women, I like mines with phat asses. Hmm, hope I never see a girl with teeth throwing gangsigns in the club. I get enough of seeing that in the real world thanks.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    her looser bf beat her,fellow dancers beat her just a few quesses
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the love estafador
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion