tuscl

Man Shoots Dancer, Himself at Rialto Strip Club

Police on Thursday continued to investigate what caused a man to shoot a dancer before killing himself after a private dance at a Rialto strip club.

The incident happened Wednesday night after police received numerous calls of shots fired at a Spearmint Rhino Gentlemen's Club in Rialto.

The man, who was not immediately identified, had requested a private dance with a woman in a room at the back of the club, police said.

After the dance, he pulled a gun, shot the woman before fatally shooting himself.

The woman was taken to a hospital where she was listed in serious condition.

7 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Repeal the 2nd Amendment. Destroy all the guns in this country except for L.E.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Alucard takes his cues from fascist countries... where the government is the only ones allowed to have weapons.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I'm from a suburb of Boston and just watched the culmination of a crazy week. Citizens having weapons ( as a million residents of the Commonwealth do) was not the way to resolve this madness. Our " armed militia" took care of the problem without our citizenry running rampant in the streets shooting wildly. I know and almost understand the "gun culture" of other parts of the country but can't understand and find the opposition to mandatory background checks to be incomprehensible. There is no law against being crazy and there are lots of crazy people out there. I'm uncomfortable to have these crazies and so many others have access so easy through gun shows, etc.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Boston PD did an awesome job
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    Now the justice part starts. Let's see where it goes.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I wanna be like Plaxico
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion