tuscl

new Orleans clubs

two4fun1225
Tennessee
Thursday, April 18, 2013 6:16 PM
So im going to new Orleans tomorrow for a couple of days and was hoping you guys that's been around could give me a good idea of what clubs to hit and what ones not to waste my time on...i have read the reviews but they are all over the place so i can't decide and I'm taking my wife with me but she loves going to strip clubs with me she thinks its hot for another woman to be all up on me.... Thanks in advanced..

3 comments

• dallas702
    11 years ago
    I am not a NOLA regular, but I have enjoyed a few clubs in the area as a visitor. This time of year Bourbon St will not be as jammed as it gets leading up to Fat Tuesday or on holidays, but it will still be plenty busy. If you want to stay downtown, and have fun with your wife; Ricks, Penthouse, Scores or Deja Vu (all on Bourbon St) are dependable, upscale (with that 'Nawlins decadent/worn touch) and expensive. Don't count on much in the way of "extras" (unless you want to pay BIG $$$$) but do expect to see several very hot women in any of these clubs. The other Bourbon St clubs will offer a more varied experience, including some very strange women, less expensive offers for "extra" services, and potential rip offs. They are usually worth looking in, if you have time for a "pub crawl," but don't count on finding much to stay for. For a different NOLA experience, Visions is about 20 minutes north of downtown, just off the interstate. It is not a great neighborhood, but is safe enough whether you take a cab or drive. Visions is NOT upscale, not much like the Bourbon St party bars and not terribly expensive. Extras are available (so is take out) but the real draw of visions is the nearly nonstop bar top parade of OK to hot women (you will have to tip every single one of the dancers who stomp their shoes next to your fingertips and squat over your drink). Whatever you decide, watch your wallet, don't use credit cards in ANY NOLA club, smile at all the pretty girls and have a great time.
  • two4fun1225
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the input
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    Peter's tips re: NOLA clubs may be of value to you [view link] [view link] [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion