tuscl

Another Club bites the dust

Rivertwice
New Jersey
So, NJ lost another club.
I tried to go to Metro in paterson, there was only 1 review on here. Turns out it closed down.
Only 123 more clubs and that leaves 120 left to check out.
Any body have good NJ club suggestions? I'm not game to just go to check it off a list. I'm looking for a fun time or something different.
I know there are only a hand full of NJ people on here and 2 of them are women who rarely post.

6 comments

• stenton1
    11 years ago
    What about the Blue Goose in Patterson? I've never been there, but I have heard the mileage is high if that's what you're looking for.
    There's also the Gogorama in Laurence Harbor. I've had some great times there. The Showplace in Dover is a guaranteed high mileage spot, go with the Latinas for the mileage.In south Jersey, there's Playhouse, but the talent can be uneven, and some dancers are good, others not so much. There's also Club Champagne in West Deptford. You've got to choose your dancer wisely, because the $30 lap dances add up quickly.
  • Rod8432
    11 years ago
    I can vouch for Go Go Rama in Laurence Harbor. $20 full-friction/hands-on LDs are 5 mins long (timed by a monitor) and not tied to songs. I've loosed many a load there when the grind was good.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I lost a load once when I forgot to tie it down in the truck
  • HungryGiraffe
    11 years ago
    My list of NJ favorites:

1. Club Champagne - relatively private $30 laps, YMMV widely. Not your typical bikini club. Upscale facility.
    2. Playhouse Lounge - topless, $30 laps in private room, high mileage
    3. Go Go Rama - nude on stage, great $20 laps
    4. Erotic Cafe - nude $30 laps with full contact
    5. The Harem - nude on stage, nude $180/20 min VIP, pretty dancers
  • Darkblue999
    11 years ago
    Gogorama girls are not good looking though they give full grind two way contact dances
    Playhouse girls also not good . I don't recommend both of them
  • Rivertwice
    11 years ago
    I was going to check out Harem but, never got there. Is the $180 worth the trip? And isn't there a cover for the place?
    I have driven past the Goose. I heard about it when it was slappy's. All I know as of late it you pay for a closet for FS but, that's just what I heard. For some reason I just like to pass by the place.
    Tropicana isn't a bad place and costs less if you want more in the LD area. They do try to push the VIP but, I'm not sure what the difference is.
    I'll have to make a trip or more to check out the Southern Jersey clubs.
    Thanks and glad to see there are more of us NJ's on here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion