tuscl

The No-Touch Rule

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Sunday, April 14, 2013 2:07 AM
I met a new young blonde dancer. As soon as we got into the private VIP booth, she said, "I only have one rule. You can't touch my hair." The reason was that she had hair extensions and didn't want them to be ruined. Obviously I was heart-broken. But I respected her boundaries and only touched her on the tits, ass and pussy.

11 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    I guess shooting a load of cum in her hair would be out too?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    The nerve of some dancers!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Bitch. :)
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    On one dancer, her hair keeps getting in my face right in front of her tits. Kind of hard not to touch. I don't remember ever asking a dancer if I could touch her hair. I would be ok with no hair touching on her head. I prefer not to have any hair in my mouth. I saw a long blonde hair on my shirt in the restroom last night. Her hair looks good but I never had a desire to play with it.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    Different strokes for different folks...
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    could be worse... the closest club to me is no-touch anything, hence I've been commuting more for clubbing purposes
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    If her hair is long enough to hide the fact I am sucking her tits from the rest of the club I don't mind not being able to run my hands through it.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    i think i can live without touching the hair if im touching tits ass and pussy plus im black..we learn at at early age not to touch womens hair
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    I like pulling their hair during a blowjob or doggy, not violently or anything but just enough to where they enjoy it or say please dont pull my hair. Most actually seem to like it, plus I like walking out of VIP with her hair looking like a hot mess and her scrambling to fix it. Then people know whats up.
  • steve3003
    11 years ago
    I hear that a lot from black dancers. Apparently there's a no touch rule when it comes to hair, period.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    you still got tits and ass and paying for extras. Don't even know why she cares, she could get it done the next day with just a 1/5 of her vip income.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion