tuscl

Got a big dick? Meet hot women that love big dicks.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

17 comments

• gawker
    12 years ago
    Shadowcat, could you and I share a membership? 4 + 4 could make it.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Maybe georgemicrodong & 10inches could share a membership. :)
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I don't share my dick with dudes
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Perhaps you might have a 6"er, that is BETTER than a 7"er. Would that qualify?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    How dare those women? Only wanting to date someone based physical characteristics. How shallow. Men would never do that.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    There's the old joke when the man drops his pants in front of his girlfriend for the first time she laughs and says "who are you going to please with that ?" and he looks her right in the eye and says "ME"
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    The newly married man finally revealed his manhood to his young bride on their honeymoon. "ooh!" she said, "I'm glad you have a big cock instead of a small one!" He then slapped her. "Why did you slap me?" she said. "For knowing the difference!" he replied.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    HAH, I am so going to be a member. Hope it isn't one of those automated bullshit sites that's out for your money
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    wait a minute, a majority of these women aren't even hot. EWWW
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Let me know when you find hot women that love a small dick.
  • gawker
    12 years ago
    A couple who had never shared intimacies got married. On their wedding night they repaired to their honeymoon suite. He sat on the bed and removed his shoes and socks. She looked at his feet and saw that his toes were all misshapen and gnarled. She asked what had happened to his toes and he said that he had Tolio as a boy. She said do you mean polio? He said no, Tolio. He then removed his trousers and she saw his knees were crooked and bent. Whatever happened to your knees she exclaimed? I had kneesals he replied. Do you mean measles she inquired? No, kneesals. Then he took off his underware. She looked, then said, " let me guess. Small cox?"
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I agree with this study – I often feel physcially (and mentally) better when I am in the SC than when not in the SC.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “… The research team, led by Dr Weatherby, spent five years monitoring the effects of this unique discovery.
    The men who were told to stare at bosoms daily had lower blood pressure and slower resting pulse rates and also decreased their risk of coronary artery disease …”

This is one study I definitely would have volunteered for.

• Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Never mind my two irrational posts above – somehow I got the threads mixed up :)

• crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    You funny papi
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Is the qualifying measurement taken flaccid or erect?
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    The size of your dick is directly proportional to the size of her pussy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion