Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Got a big dick? Meet hot women that love big dicks.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Shadowcat, could you and I share a membership? 4 + 4 could make it.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Maybe georgemicrodong & 10inches could share a membership. :)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I don't share my dick with dudes

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Perhaps you might have a 6"er, that is BETTER than a 7"er. Would that qualify?

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

How dare those women? Only wanting to date someone based physical characteristics. How shallow. Men would never do that.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

There's the old joke when the man drops his pants in front of his girlfriend for the first time she laughs and says "who are you going to please with that ?" and he looks her right in the eye and says "ME"

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

The newly married man finally revealed his manhood to his young bride on their honeymoon. "ooh!" she said, "I'm glad you have a big cock instead of a small one!" He then slapped her. "Why did you slap me?" she said. "For knowing the difference!" he replied.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

HAH, I am so going to be a member. Hope it isn't one of those automated bullshit sites that's out for your money

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

wait a minute, a majority of these women aren't even hot. EWWW

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Let me know when you find hot women that love a small dick.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

A couple who had never shared intimacies got married. On their wedding night they repaired to their honeymoon suite. He sat on the bed and removed his shoes and socks. She looked at his feet and saw that his toes were all misshapen and gnarled. She asked what had happened to his toes and he said that he had Tolio as a boy. She said do you mean polio? He said no, Tolio. He then removed his trousers and she saw his knees were crooked and bent. Whatever happened to your knees she exclaimed? I had kneesals he replied. Do you mean measles she inquired? No, kneesals. Then he took off his underware. She looked, then said, " let me guess. Small cox?"

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I agree with this study – I often feel physcially (and mentally) better when I am in the SC than when not in the SC.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

“… The research team, led by Dr Weatherby, spent five years monitoring the effects of this unique discovery. The men who were told to stare at bosoms daily had lower blood pressure and slower resting pulse rates and also decreased their risk of coronary artery disease …”

This is one study I definitely would have volunteered for.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Never mind my two irrational posts above – somehow I got the threads mixed up :)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

You funny papi

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Is the qualifying measurement taken flaccid or erect?

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

The size of your dick is directly proportional to the size of her pussy.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement