tuscl

"DAVIDS PAYS FOR EXTRAS"- READ ALL ABOUT IT!

driver01
Florida
Monday, February 6, 2006 11:13 PM
Headline: DAVIDS PAYS FOR EXTRAS...read all about it! LMAO. I was just about to call it a night when I clicked on davids name and actually read some of his reviews. It appears that our agitator is guilty of that which he chastises everyone else for...I wish I had taken the time to read this before. Perhaps, everyone else who is a regular reader of this board already knew this but this is news to me. Here is but one of his many reviews and comments on the subject... If you need to see it as originally posted- click on his name and see the REAL DAVIDS, PAYING TO PLAY!...lol( I copied and pasted this one review so the misspellings and hideous grammar stand as written). Reminds me of the politician who stands at the podium lecturing on ethics while on the take--So, without further adieu, here is davids writing about his personal experience with paying for extras... davids writes of Rick's... "Wow! What a club! This has always been the best club in Seattle but it has now become EASILY the best. You are insane to go anywhere else. I have been an evening regular at Rick's for about a year. About 50% of the girls here are serious about making sure you have a good time and keep coming back. Extras are easy to find. Some of the best looking girls will give them too, but some will not. Some girls charge you extra for them, but if you are patient you should be able to find a good looking girl willing to do the extras for no extra charge (I recommend tiping these ones, though). Be careful though, not every girl in here is willing to give you very much. This is true of some of the prettiest ones who seem to want to coast in on their looks: Erin and MaryJane come to mind. As has been said if you aren't *really* enjoying that first dance move onto the next girl: don't be a chump and hope it will get better; it won't. Also be careful of the following "trick": the dance is kind of mediocre up until the end of song when it suddenly gets real good. This b*tch is a hustler. Another "trick" is when they occasionally try and get your heart rate up there, but back off as you are about to have some real fun (this will make me unpopular here but Sharee and Joey are examples of girls who like to use this trick). Ultimately the great part about Rick's is this: there is no need to deal with the hustlers in here at all. There are plenty of pretty girls who are going to give you a very good time and not even charge you above regular price. Treat them well and they will (at least act like) they appreciate it. Some of girls here will engage you in conversation, which is alwasy fun, but usually it's not excessive. Most are looking to get down to business rather quickly. Only a few downfalls of this club: it is easy to spend too much here. Also the situation with extras is probably unstable. Rumors abound of cops making arrests. (The owner is a local crime figure, but it appears even the (presumable) bribes aren't keeping the vice at bay.) As more girls who don't want to are forced to do extras to compete and the other clubs feel the heat and word leaks out to the general population, expect a backlash against the club. It is quite possible that this place will get taken down altogether. Also I have no experience with the day time crowd, but I have seen some night timers saying they moved in from the day because they could not compete. Perhaps there is already some internal backlash, which could contribute to what I predict will the clubs ultimate demise for being too good. (I feel the situation at the beginning of the year was more stable, you could find extras, but had to work for a bit at it, so there was less danger of a general take down then.) Management also appears to be cracking down a bit, but it has not had much of an effect yet. So go out there and enjoy this club while you can. I don't expect this good thing to last forever."

2 comments

• davids
    18 years ago
    I am not proud of my first 1.5 as an SC regular. But at least I learned. Nice to post this: remind me of how far I've come.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Check the date on the reviews. Yeah, used to pay for LDs till about July of last year. Not news to anyone here before that. One exception: Last month as an experiment I also bought some LDs just to test the TUSCL way of doing things: it sucked, so I won't be doing that again. Grasping at straws are you?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion