tuscl

Bi strippers - Like em or not?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I had an interesting event last Saturday. One of my favorites and I were talking and she points out another dancer and tells me that the other dancers got her phone number from still another dancer and phoned her. The other dancers starts out immediately with "I want to eat your pussy". My favorite was surprised and shocked and asked "Who is this?" The other dancer then gave her, her name.

My favorite told her that she was flattered but that she didn't just jump into bed with anybody. She told me that she was BI but is picky about which females that she wants to get it on with and that she much prefers dick. "I want what you have. Not what I have".

So I took her to VIP and gave it to her. :)

35 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Like em, but they both gotta be hot.
  • two4fun1225
    11 years ago
    I take my wife to the clubs with me so if there are bi girls than that's just an added bonus for me
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Shadowcat- always the gentleman.. Did she think the phone call was from you? Would she consider a threesome with you and another "bi-sexual" female? That can get pretty randy.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    That is awesome. Love that. Those kind of girls woll teach you a lot
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I used to think seeing two chicks getting it on was hot. Then about 10 years ago a dancer asked me if I was attracted to girls getting it on – I said sure – then she said she didn’t like seeing two chicks going at it and that was not her thing.

I thought about what she said and realized I was not really into that either – I guess I thought I was into it b/c seeing naked women doing sexual stuff is always appealing.

But I much rather have a girl who is really into guys and exclusively guys – I don’t believe in the bi-stuff – at least it being better in any way IMO. I believe is better to be good at one thing and not a “jack of all trades” – I prefer a woman who is completely into me and not halfway.

I don’t think I could date a bi chick.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… she much prefers dick. "I want what you have. Not what I have" …”

I’ve heard the exact same thing from a couple of dancers that claim to either be bi or have a bi experience every once in a while.

I often wonder if they tell us that to not turn us off (i.e. them saying they don’t really like dick) – or if they truly like both?

• DandyDan
    11 years ago
    If they are like my ATF and #2, where they don't have to fake it, then it's hot, but it's not something I make them do.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    "I often wonder if they tell us that to not turn us off (i.e. them saying they don’t really like dick) – or if they truly like both?"

I believe that most really do enjoy other women but don't want to risk the sale by possibly making us jealous or threatened somehow. I love watching two (or more) women together. Its one of the hottest things I can imagine.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    OTOH – I wonder if dancers sometimes say they are bi b/c they think it is a turn-on for the custie?

Of course, who the hell knows most of the time :)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    A dancer's orientation is her business. I don't care as long as I get the service I pay her for.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    My ATF explained to me that DATY was not my strong point. I was too forceful, didn't get into her rhythm properly and generally was quite sloppy. Shortly after that we did a threesome and they made me watch how they gently licked, caressed with the tongue and probed the inner folds of the vagina in order to maximize the pleasure and stimulation. It was a little gynecological, but they both got off, then they showed me what they could do with their tongues on what I've got.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Funny thing shadowcat, but I often hear the opposite- that they occasionally like dick, but prefer pussy. Should we believe what they tell us? I don't know about you, but I couldn't care less what they claim so long as she makes me scream out her stripper name while we're in VIP!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I couldn't care less what they claim so long as she makes me scream out her stripper name while we're in VIP!"

I agree lopaw!! ;)
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    I honestly think that there many dancers, maybe 50-60%, that are not necessarily bi but they are sexual beings and don't mind getting licked by a girl if the situation presents itself. They prefer men, but do not decline an offer made by either sex, if they are attracted to them. As to who is the aggressor, that may get even more interesting.

I knew a girl that would pursue other dancers and she would say that she wanted to "fuck" them and I do think she was doing some definite strap-on to the other girls. She also did some aggressive finger-banging. I think other times she liked to be pursued and was more submissive. Different moods, different days, different partners. Some women just like sex. Period. And the reason I was drawn to her was because she exuded that sensuality, all the time. Even when she was walking to the bathroom. The fact that there were other girls was not a turn-off for me. It just meant that her engine was running most of the time.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Please see PM looneylarry Sir. THX
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I agree too, lopaw.
    Any chance of me getting a video of you in that VIP room? ;)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Any chance of me getting a video of you in that VIP room? ;)"

That would be HOT to watch! ;) :)
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    I am not BI, so why would I want a BI dancer?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    One of my favorites was bi at one time. She treated me very well acting very interested in me smiling a lot whenever she saw me. After lap dances were over or whenever we wanted to talk, we could talk about guy like stuff like other hot dancers, any good YouTube videos or whatever stuff we wanted to talk about. A couple of times she pointed out to me a couple of other dancers she thought were hot. She at least acted into me so in that respect, I would not have suspected she was bi unless I noticed how friendly she was with some other females.

I have noticed on a few occassions sometimes being known to be bi or interested in other females can work against a dancer if guys avoid her on stage because they might think she is lesbian and will never be interested in them.

I remember one time, I don't know if the dancers were bi or not, but I was with 2 dancers and we did a three way tongue kiss. I thought it was fun at the time. I was very familiar with both dancers. It didn't cost me anything either. I just finished getting a lap dance from one of them and the two of them were both in the lap dance room and started talking.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    " I have noticed on a few occassions sometimes being known to be bi or interested in other females can work against a dancer if guys avoid her on stage because they might think she is lesbian and will never be interested in them."

I gotta disagree with this. There is a club I used to go to that had at least 2 lesbians dancing there and everybody knew that they liked girls exclusively. Nobody seemed to care as they gave great dances.
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    my favorite at Oasis is what I refer to as wanna be lesbian. the other dancers will stop by if she is doing a table dance and feel her up. she acts like she loves it but has told me that she does not eat pussy. said she will let some of the dancers suck her tits and finger fuck her but will not reciprocate
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    How does that make her a wannabe?
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    It's interesting how the term lesbian gets thrown around when describing girl-girl sex. I have 2 couples as friends who are most definitely lesbian. Both couples are reasonably attractive, in fact I wouldn't mind doing the femme in one couple. Point is that "lesbian" is way more than just sex. It's very much an emotional state of being: companionship, respect, support and, of course, sex. Admittedly, I have vivid images of the "butch" doing my favorite femme doggy with a strap-on; sorry, but I can't turn that image around, LOL.

Some girls really enjoy having sex with other girls. Perhaps they shun the burden of relationship, and are totally focused on the sexual aspect of it. Maybe they have no interest at all in having sex with guys, so it might not be correct to call them bi-sexual. But I question whether it's correct then to call them lesbian. A matter of degree I suppose.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    I will stick to my side of the street and let lopaw have her side of the street.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    As long as her dyke doesn't try to pole me in the ass
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    mmdv26-
    I have to agree with you about how some girls enjoy sex with girls. I believe with my ATF, it's only about sex with girls in her relationships with them, because she's had several relationships with guys and those seem to be about more than sex. In fact, considering I only recently learned my current #2 is married, I'm sure for her, it's all about the sex when she deals with ladies. (And her husband must let her do what she wants.)

The fact remains that human sexuality is far more complicated than the labels we attach to it. I feel safe in saying what most guys think of as a lesbian relationship is not what Lopaw thinks a lesbian relationship is.
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    I think having BI girls is important for any three-some action. If one of the girls isn't really into it, it can ruin the vibe of the entire experience.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    ^ Why can’t the 2 women in the 3-some be straight and be into *you* rather than each other?
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    ^ Because it would make the girls uncomfortable and awkward near each other and the overall experience will suffer. And isnt part of the threesome experience having the girls do each other too? I would never even consider getting a 3-some with 2 girls that didn't dig other girls. Even better if they are really into each other.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it Papi but you seem extremely uncomfortable with the whole notion of girl-girl action. Did you get burned before?
  • bvino
    11 years ago
    I had a bi-dancer the other night and it was fine. All of her friends (three) cam over into my booth (no I didn't buy drinks for them) and were all grabbing and fondling around and on me. It was cool and then i got my action later.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    @sclvr:

No – I’ve never gotten burned in any way by a bi experience.

As it is often said on this board – we all just have our preferences.

I love women and I love it when women want a man as much as a man wants a woman – the whole bi, I can go either way, thing, is not appealing to me. I tend to be an all or nothing type of person w.r.t. many things– so I want a woman to be a woman in all respects – and that includes wanting only men, at least per my preferences.

I am also Hispanic and we tend to be a bit more conservative and rooted in our traditions – good or bad – I think this may play into it?

It just feels to me that a woman that is also into women cannot be into men as much as a woman who is just into men – and thus I prefer the latter.- not saying this is a fact – just how it feels to me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I can fuck a bi girl of course – I’ll fuck almost anything (female) that looks good and lets me LOL.

But I still prefer and are more attracted to non-bi women.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    @ Papi
    Yeah I'm sure your conservative upbringing plays into it at least a little. Funny but many of the bi-women that I've hooked up with for threesomes were Latina, and the only 2 lesbian dancers that I have met were also Latina. Interesting.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I recently did a bi stripper couple but at different times (months apart). One of the other girls was a really good fuck, the other, a squirter but crummy fuck - would cum after two minutes and she was done. They were both 20 yo cuban blondes from Miami.

I once did two other bi strippers in a threesome for $300 (150 each). The girl that got me off was really proud I got off with her. It was fun watching them suck each other then fuck them.

A coctail waitress at a SC told me she took girls (strippes) home to share with hubby. She loved to watch him fuck them. "he experiences such excitement when he cums in them and I like seeing it run out their pussy down their leg."
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I've had guys tell me they are avoiding a dancer because they thought she only liked girls. They weren't going to tip her anything. I think some DJ's may be misguided thinking everyone likes to see girl on girl action but I do see crowds. A crowd doesn't mean everyone is into that. I've had dancers tell me they will not dance for other females. I think ths is unusual for a dancer. She didn't surprise me with what she was saying until I stopped paying attention to what she and another girl were talking about until I heard her say something about knocking on wood and then I felt a couple knocks on my dick. That was a first after hearing that expression. She told me she only wanted dick. I was wondering if she was suggesting something. Probably.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion