tuscl

Totally off topic and I apologize: Just when you think you have heard it all.

Police: Woman walks into Clinton Township bank announces bomb in bag
Suspect robs 5/3rd Bank after claiming to have bomb in bag, police find cans of spaghetti
The suspect, described as a heavy set black woman, walked into the bank on 15 Mile Road and Harper Avenue Saturday.
The woman, who was carrying a bag with her, announced she had a bomb inside the bag.
The suspect was able to flee the bank with undisclosed amount money.
Police later recovered the bag and discovered that instead of a bomb, the woman really had two cans of spaghetti inside.
Police continue to investigate and search for the woman.

11 comments

• jester214
    11 years ago
    I'm waiting for someone to rob a bank by claiming they can shoot lazers out of their eyes.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Being poor does things to you.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Being a male nurse does things to you.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Confiscate all pasta!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Yes it does tumblingdice. It makes a person much, much smarter than an Asshole like you.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Alufart, I thought you and meez was tight.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Yeah because the two year degree it takes to be an R.N. is only for rocket scientists.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Q Why did the stripper fail when she robbed a bank?
    A Because she tied up the safe and blew the guard.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol jackslash...I agree with motor. That dam pasta causes way too many 2 amers
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    Oh, now I get it. Dracula in reverse is a male nurse. So he might draw (or suck) some blood from someone...hahahaha.

He can probably treat himself if he gets oral herpes from doing DATY with a stripper.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Only stupid people who want to be locked up in jail walk into a bank and rob it. Most of them are caught and jailed. They are stupid. If you want to rob a bank and all the people, just become a politician, get paid huge sums of taxpayer money, and raise taxes and spend even more taxpayer money while trading stocks on inside information. The people are all robbed of the value of their money as politicians spend like crazy making all the people's money they saved be worth less and less due to inflation. Even worse is when your paycheck shrinks after inflation. Then the stupid one is everyone who voted for the politician. You get robbed and no one gets caught. Real inflation could be 12%, your paycheck might have increased 2%, making you lose 10% of the value of the money in your paycheck. shadowstats.com

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion