tuscl

Cumming commando

bman77
Maryland
I just about have the nerve worked up to try going to a strip club commando for the first time. Have done pretty much everything else, including the liquid lapdance pants, boxers, whitey tighties, dress pants, dockers, etc. Just curious, for you guys with experience going commando, what do you do when you are getting ready to cum during the lapdance..do you just let it fly and say the hell with it, or do you push the dancer away when you start cumming?

35 comments

• gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Why push her away?
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    get some tips from juicebox on going commando in a sc
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    I cum in their mouths not in my pants.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    All of the above. Great advice
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I thought ONLY LDK came in his pants.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Tell us more about the liquid lapdance pants. Thwre are no experts on that subject yet
  • SketchinGuy
    12 years ago
    Change your breathing...slow it down. I can hold out that way just fine.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Warn her before going to the VIP. She might tell you it's OK.
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    I have tried the liquid lap dance pants once, purely out of curiosity. It does actually work, but at least for me I need the girl to grind pretty hard in order for me to cum, and I ended up spending a good 6-7 songs before I was personally able to. Still not bad, and even if you don't cum, it increases the pleasure of lap dances a little bit. It is kind of a hassle to wear though, and honestly feels a little bit weird, so I've only used them that one time.

Going commando might work okay, especially if you're able to wear sweatpants (I personally cannot bring myself to the level where I'll wear sweatpants to a club, but that also might be because most of my local clubs won't take too kindly to that either).
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    You are kidding me,What are liquid lap dance pants?
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    See below URL. Pretty nice video there.

http://www.liquidlapdance.com/
  • endlesstempo
    11 years ago
    I dunno, I think there's something emasculating about cumming in your pants during a lap dance. That's my personal opinion and I know everyone has their own views on it but if I'm going to cum in a club, I better damn well be getting some action, and I'm not talking about Liquid Lapdance.
  • occurious
    11 years ago
    I usually end up going to clubs wearing jeans and last year was the first time I start going commando. It makes for a much better feeling and the dancers with wandering hands seem to enjoy it a lot more. Having said that I can't come from having an LD, it just feels too rough. I actually had a dancer try to give me a HJ over my jeans the other day (her idea not mine) and I told her to stop after a while because it wasn't going to happen and it felt too rough. It was funny because she commented that she did't think I was a commando kind of guy and she surprised.
  • bman77
    11 years ago
    regarding liquid lapdance, I've tried them a few times and they can be great. Just be sure you are in a club that is strictly lapdance and no hands down the pants, or the girl is going to wonder what the fuck is going on down there when she puts her hand down your pants. Here is my review posted on the discussion board here on October 10 of last year.
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…
    Ideally, i'd like to wear these pants in a club and just take off my pants I have over them and have the dancer lapdance right on them, man I bet that would be awesome.. I like extras as well, but don't always get these in Maryland so a good lapdance has to suffice around here a lot of the time, unless venturing to the block.

Guess I will just have to try commando and see what happens. I'll just warn the girl and hopefully she'll keep right on going.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’ve been going special forces commando for about 6 years or so.

I was apprehensive at first, but like anything else you get used to it pretty quickly (and btw – if the girls are almost completely naked, why can’t we :)).

I wear thin black cotton sweat pants – they are also black so they look a bit less athletic looking.

I would not go commando with jeans (way too rough) or with any type of pants that have a zipper – the zipper can rub up against Mr. Johnson and Mr. Johnson can get irritated if not injured.

Although I go commando, I have never cumed from a LD – I don’t think commando leads to automatic LD cumness.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    Ah yes, that's the other important thing about liqud lapdance. they're great for clubs where the grinding is good, but the girl will never reach in. if she reaches in, it's gonna very awkward.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Just let it fly
  • rell
    11 years ago
    ive done it before . some dancers really like it aand can tell
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    ^^ what juicy said!
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    All of this "real men don't cum in their pants" BS is just that...bullshit. Real men only have straight sex with strippers?? Really??

NO, REAL MEN DON'T NEED TO GO TO FUCKING STRIP CLUBS, THEY GET REAL WOMEN !!!! Get over yourselves, guys, you ain't all that...you're a fucking loser just like the rest of us. Geezus...

Anyway, I've tried the liquid lapdance a couple times, and my take is they are a nice idea that, IMO, just doesn't quite work out. Visualize some cotton men's bikini briefs, and then visualize one of those rubber "Whoopie Cushions" they used to sell to simulate fart noises. Basically a circular rubber deflated ball I guess you'd say.

Now slice a section off the Whoopie Cushion and sew it to the opening in the briefs, and there you have it.

The problem is this...wrapping your dick in a thick rubber bag like that isn't the best way to get tactile sensation on your dick. It's pretty thick rubber, almost like a tire inner tube. Add some lube in there and there's a lot of squish but not much sensation. Now if the rubber was MUCH thinner, maybe like a condom, things would be better.

And as others have stated, if a dancer reaches inside your pants and feels it, guaranteed it will ruin the mood, even if she's okay with it, you are always worrying about that fateful moment. And I kept worrying about making sure her hand didn't venture down there. Not fun...

So I gave up on it, and I'm back to my special, very loose and soft and thin commando basketball shorts. Or equivalent. And if I cum (which I usually do), it's usually in a club where it's expected, so there's not much of a surprise with the dancer.
  • bman77
    11 years ago
    So guys, if you are a commando cummer, even in a club that it happens regularly..do you still tell the girl before you cum? do you give her any warning?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Do you mean to tell me that there are still guys wearing under ware to strip club? :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I often get raging hard-ons – b/c of this sometimes dancers think I am super turned on and I am going to cum – thus I’ve had dancers in the past tell me to tell them if I am going to cum – doesn’t happen often but has happened (i.e. dancers asking me to let them know).

So I would think most dancers would like to know – but some, or many, many not care? So I’d guess it be safer to ask them if they don’t mind you cuming in your pants.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… All of this "real men don't cum in their pants" BS is just that...bullshit …”

I cum in my pants from reading TUSCL
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Sounds like lapdance king's ways are getting to be the new cool...lol
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    Here's the deal with stripper notifications and warnings...

Most or all of us would agree that you ARE NOT gonna cum from a lapdance unless the dancer is trying to get you off. It's tough enough to come from that, but if the dancer is trying to avoid it there ain't no way in hell it's gonna happen. All she has to do is mix it up just when you're getting into the groove and it screws up the whole rhythm, and it ain't gonna happen.

So if she's trying to get you off, and/or you're in a high mileage club where it's standard practice, the international rules of lap dances clearly states that the customer is in no way obligated to provide any type of early warning. Especially since only a stripper who is a total moron can't sense when you're about to cum. They know. And if they don't it's their opportunity to learn on the battlefield.

Don't worry about it.

• how
    11 years ago
    Cum inside her, not inside your pants.
  • bman77
    11 years ago
    @how..that would be nice, but as previously stated that is not allowed in a ton of strip clubs...

@jerikson..yeah I guess that's the way to go, I've cum quite a few times with boxers on and, even then it get's a little wet, and as you indicated it's pretty clear when a dancer is trying to get you off, especially if they spend an entire song rubbing the outside of your pants with their hands..I guess I'm just nervous about letting it fly commando for the first time, because there is a difference between a little wet and soaking wet. lol.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    crazyjoe: "Sounds like lapdance king's ways are getting to be the new cool"

Long live the king!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    You go dougster
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    how: "Cum inside her, not inside your pants."

Really smart how. Guess you flunked the part about STDs and how pregnancy occurs in sex ed, huh? (We won't even get into how well political science must have gone for you.)
  • edak94
    11 years ago
    One can be quite versatile with a handkerchief placed strategically just before the magic moment. No muss, no fuss.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Cum catcher?
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Maybe just ask her beforehand how she fells about soak-through? There's also pre-cum. If I were commando I worry about that soaking through too.
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    Guys, think about it a bit...

If she gets some wetness on her, SO WHAT? It's like spilling a drink...you wipe it off and move on. Unless you have some freakin' killer dick disease, who the fuck cares? She sweats, she gets wet pussy, she gets stuff spilled on her...SO WHAT? Sorry if she doesn't like it, but if you don't like it then don't jack guys off so they cum !!!! She knows EXACTLY what she's doing, so if she suddenly claims ignorance she's full of BS. Worst case she has to go into the dressing room and put on a different pair of bikini bottoms.

And don't start this nonsense about worrying what the other customers will think if you have a big stain on your shorts...geez, guys don't stare at other guys shorts in a strip club. Well, maybe some of you do, but that's a different problem.........
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion