tuscl

ITC CBJ noob questions

Couple questions from a 1st time club goer and I just really want to be on top of shit so I know what to expect.

If I work out a CBJ is it just assumed that I'm going to cum in her mouth with the condom on or do I have to negotiate that out before hand?

I'm going to bring a condom but most likely she will want to get her own right? I was just going to take it from her and put it on myself but am I missing something where she would want to put it on herself?

I noticed on the glossary of strip club terms it makes a point to say extras are normally performed with your pants down but I'd kind of like to have as many layers between myself and where I'm sitting. If I get a CBJ I'd just want to be unzipped where I'm sitting but is there something I'm missing where the girl would insist I take them off?

10 comments

• gsv
    11 years ago
    It's going to be a lot more comfortable if your pants are a bit down as well, but whatever suits you, I suppose.

A lot of the questions you are asking are going to be specific to the girls you are with. I've been with women who are so talented they can put the condom on for you with their mouth. Then there have been instances in which I've done it myself.

there are not really any true rules to it, it's going to be depend on the particular situation.

If you have a condom on, I am sure she won't care if you cum inside of it - that's part of the point of the condom, heh. If you want to 'finish' somewhere else, you should negotiate that.

Pro tip would be to find a condom brand you think is the most comfortable for you and insist on using that. I am sure the girl won't care, unless it's some sketchy foreign brand
  • jpk420
    11 years ago
    ty gsv, I probably over analyzed things too much but I appreciate the advice and feel more confident now.
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    1. The girl will definitely want to use her own condom. Some of the spermicide covered ones taste horrible.

2. She will also likely want to put it on herself to be sure that it is on right. On the other hand if you think she is doing it wrong then you can step in.

3. She is expecting that you will cum in the condom. If it is anyplace else both negotiate it and don't be surprised if she demands extra. Cleanup takes time that she could otherwise be earning.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    I would still advocate getting your own condom. I have found that Crown condoms are good for CBJs, but your experience may vary.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    CBJ? That is a noob question. A BBBJ feels much better and will cost about the same. And the dancer will appreciate getting a sweet load in her mouth.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Yeah – I’ve heard the non-lubricated condoms are better for CBJ – the lubricated ones supposedly taste nasty (not that I would know of course :)).

So if the dancer is an avid CBJer, then it is quite likely she may have her own condoms that she does not mind having in her mouth. But as a backup, I would try to get some non-lubricated condoms (they may have a larger selection online).

Good luck – let us know how it goes.

BTW – in what city do you SC?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "CBJ? That is a noob question. A BBBJ feels much better and will cost about the same"

:) ;)
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Points for looking at the glossary before posting.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    try to negotiate letting her use your flavor condoms you brought. Then you're BOTH enjoying the sensation (at least she enjoys the flavor and not that rubber shit girls complain about).
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’ve had chicks tell me those flavored condoms, although flavored, actually don’t taste that great.

The only types I’ve heard recommended for CBJ are the non-lubricated ones.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion