tuscl

The Love of my Life

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Monday, April 1, 2013 9:53 AM
I met the love of my life in a strip club today. She's a young dancer who is sweet and kind and never does extras. She's stripping just to pay her way through medical school. We had a long conversation and found we had many interests in common. She's not the kind of dancer you usually see at Bogart's. I'm going to marry her. Her name is Bella.

17 comments

• boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    What's today again?
  • JayJay15
    11 years ago
    I met her. She's the gal who wants to be a medical missionary, right? And you forgot to mention her natural 36DDDs.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Gee that is great Jack. In a few more years she will be able to take care of you when you start having those medical problems associated with old age. I just don't understand how she manages to work at Bogart's and Follies at the same time and still keep up with her studies.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    You can have 4 members here as "Best Men".
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    1. Dougster 2. Tumblingdice 3. Txtittyfag 4. dalex
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I'm not even going to log on to TUSCL for the rest of today, after reading this one!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Recard! You're the only member on this board.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    PM me jack, and I'll tell you what I did to her in VIP.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Wait a minute guys, it's there another topic with a member dealing with a bf, a dancer, and her past customers?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    So all those posts about Bella were untrue? I'm shocked. Shocked. I thought everything on the Internet was true.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    That's nice jack. My current work goals are to become a multi-millionaire and retire from my current job within a couple of years. I'm within a few million already of my goal. I'll be all set Unless dancers start charging a few billion for a lap dance.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    " I thought everything on the Internet was true." Even bearded French models? LOL
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    Bella said she was going to marry me, and even showed me her missionary position. Surely she's not two-timing us?
  • cooperpooper
    11 years ago
    What does Bella look like is this the same one who use to work there?
  • DoctorDarby
    11 years ago
    Gee--I am surprised that nobody called "April Fools" on this silly post.
  • DoctorDarby
    11 years ago
    never mind--somebody did . .DUH
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    So what does she look like?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion