tuscl

What the rest of Detroit thinks of Detroit strip clubs - 2013

silkypants
Minnesota
Saturday, March 23, 2013 6:32 PM
Best Bar For The Bachelor - BT'S Classy AND sexy. That's BT's Executive Club through and through. For the best in bachelor entertainment, head to BT's in Dearborn. Open noon to 2 a.m. 365 days a year, BT's will never let you down when you need a boys' night. With over 300 girls in rotation there's a little something to suit all "tastes" ... and speaking of tastes, the food is five-star. Enjoy beautiful women in an upscale atmosphere with all luxury seating at BT's, Detroit's premiere gentlemen's club. [view link] 300 girls no. Something for everyone no. BT's is small titty heaven and home of the half priced extra. Nice club and they are my kind of girls but the best club in Detroit? Oh, and I will be checking out Lakepointe Yacht Club maybe next week, but certainly one day this summer.

7 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    Five-star food? Beautiful women? I suspect the reviewer got a free blow job.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Five-star food? Beautiful women? I suspect the reviewer got a free blow job.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "With over 300 girls in rotation" NOT on any visit of mine. A nice place, but not that many dancers.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    "300 girls in rotation" means they work for a couple weeks, then quit and go somewhere else. I'm sure they're counting girls who haven't been there in a year.
  • silkypants
    11 years ago
    I missed a section Best Strip Club Food - Penthouse Club Best Strip Club - Coliseum Best Lap Dance - Players Best Looking Dancers - Penthouse [view link] I did get a very good lap dance or two at Players when I was there in early March.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    The Coliseum has a heliport? WTF? I guess I can avoid the 8 Mile Road traffic now.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Interesting articles thanks for posting this
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion