tuscl

How Many Times?

ididthisonce
North Carolina
Saturday, March 23, 2013 10:57 AM
How many have time have I heard this one? “Sorry, I didn't mean to poke your eye out.” It was an eyeball view of her nipple which I am sure was a calculated move by her. What are some of the other lines you TUSCLers have heard?

15 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    "You were here last week! I remember talking to you." HUH?
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    @Dougster that's their go to phrase, I'm starting to think they genuinely get us confused with other people, even I get that very often and I have a very distinct look.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "I'll be out in 5 minutes". .(text msg)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I'll be back in a minute" - Said verbally & then a disappearing act.
  • ididthisonce
    11 years ago
    Motor & Alucard. Don't know how I forgot those! Standard SC handbook procedure.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    "I'll call you when I get off and come over and we can fuck". Bet I'm not the only one to hear that bit of SS.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Oh, how cute. That looks just like a penis, only smaller!
  • Ironcat
    11 years ago
    "I was with two other customers before you. Once had a tiny little dick but the other one had a big dick like yours" .
  • Michellemarie
    11 years ago
    How about from our side? "It's OK, I know the owner," "If you do it now, I'll pay you later," "All the other dancers are doing it." Ha ha!
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    "I will see you as soon as I get off stage rotation." "I never leave the club with anyone." "I love your big dick."
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I ask them if they did poke my eye out what would they do to fix me? Would you be my naughty nurse?
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    "Sure, you can pay less with those whores over there but you'll get an STD." That line makes me wonder if the microorganisms that cause STDs can tell how much money is being exchanged or if I'm using a condom?
  • rick20051967
    11 years ago
    The best line ever given to me by a stripper was a cute 19 year-old spinner during a VIP dance of which I prepaid for a hand job, she looked at me with a sweet and innocent look and whispered; "Do you mind if I spit in my hand?" Yikes....so hot....
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    "I'm not in a relationship, dating is just too complicated when you're a dancer". "Sure we can hang out together. We can hang out at the mall while you buy me stuff!" "Will you co-sign my boob job loan?" "I'll be right back." "Yeah I guess $37 is kindof a lot for just one drink, I never really thought about it before!"
  • SketchinGuy
    11 years ago
    "I just started dancing / This is my first time" "I'm going to school to get my degree" (in all fairness, some strippers are telling the truth there)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion