Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Cleveland Clubs

Oldergent52

Ohio

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

So I have a rare free Saturday evening.... which club do I visit???

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for boogieknight369
boogieknight369
•

Drive to Detroit.

Profile picture for Oldergent52
Oldergent52
•

I hear ya..... Had a chance to be there over the summer when driving conditions are favorable....totally enjoyed the two clubs I went to ...

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Drive to Erie PA and go to Partners. Girls next door from the trailer park.

Profile picture for ArchiePitcar
ArchiePitcar
•

A serious suggestion would be to drive to Akron. It's only about 45 min away, and the clubs are much more high mileage. Try Jen's Den, Georgie's (just across the street from each other), Lusty Adventures and Dreamer Girls. Try to go to the last two while it's still light out, as they are in rougher neighborhoods.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Do like LeBron and take your talents to South Beach/Miami

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Not too much in Akron is open Saturday afternoon. Jens does not open until later. I once visited ambers cabaret on Saturday day shift and had a good time but it can be hit or miss. Christie's might be the best choice.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Oh never mind I misread the question and thought you said afternoon not evening. I would recommend the Akron or canton clubs. Christie's in canton has $10 dances and the one in Cleveland has $20 dances but hotter eye candy. Jens den in Akron is fun but mostly ugly whores

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement