tuscl

charotte

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Sunday, March 17, 2013 4:31 AM
Due to the company i work for I will be moving to cholette NC in a year.......I'm looking forward to it......I love this city and it was like 20 something titty bars

12 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    Just don't get caught at Club Onyx at 2am my brother!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Yeah, 20 shitty titty bars.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    "Yeah, 20 shitty titty bars." Exactly, almost all of which are owned by MAL Entertainment, a company that specializes in squeezing any real fun from strip clubbing. Trips to their clubs are equal parts boring and depressing And if you think that you will find succor at one of the two non-MAL clubs, the one closest to downtown, Uptown Cabaret, is a high hustle tourist trap packed full of con artists.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Nothing to worry about. You got good roads to both Greenville and Columbia SC clubs.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Shark I thought I would be a lot closer to Columbia sc and Atlanta georga right
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Juice, based on your past records, I would bet that you will fuck 2 or 3 dancers from each of those 20 clubs before your first year is completed in Charlotte.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Pablo thanks for the faith........
  • magicrat
    11 years ago
    Juice..I've had some decent times at Charlotte strip clubs including a couple take outs so there is hope my man. Just do that voodoo you do so well!
  • spoonie
    11 years ago
    Juice likes em with issues... sounds like the perfect place.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Juice man you have a job!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Magrat thanks for that touch of hope ......and you other guys lol!!!
  • RTP
    11 years ago
    Juice, I spend alot of time in Charlotte SC's. I find there to be pretty good mileage in a number of them during the day. I think the rules are more strict during the evening. I have read your reviews, there is no Follies nor Godiva's in Charlotte, but I know you will find the best places to leave happy in no time at all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion