A Stripper Extortion Plot

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
"Top Hearst executive Scott Sassa has left the company over a sensational extortion plot involving a Los Angeles-based stripper he was sexting"

ww.nypost.com/p/pagesix/sexting_scandal_…

In this case a high-level executive refused to pay extortion money, but had to resign when the stripper and her boyfriend exposed him to his bosses. I think the executive did the right thing, but his bosses sent the wrong message to extortionist victims everywhere.

Has anyone been threatened with extortion by a stripper? No strippers have threatened me, but a crazed stalker of my ATF sent me a Facebook message that he was going to "break your fucking nose" and that he would tell my (adult) children about the dirty things I was doing with Christie.

9 comments

• jackslash
    12 years ago
    http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/sexting_…

Hopefully, this link will work.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Try this?
    http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/sexting_…

If that doesn't work, this one should.
    http://goo.gl/G5JjJ
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "Has anyone been threatened with extortion by a stripper?"

No, but is always a risk that I am cognizant of. I never talk about specific sex acts through texts, nor do I respond with specifics or acknowledgments to dancers who bring up either what we did or are going to do via text - which some most certainly do. I also do not use email for this stuff at all and don't share a ton of personal information with any dancer.

But I am under no illusions and all of this is window dressing that would really only curb the casual and lazy opportunists. Someone who was motivated enough could most certainly compile enough evidence of my wrongdoings and figure out how to locate me.

The best thing that we can do is to be as careful as possible by not communicating much over electronic devices and in doing these things with other people who also have reasons not to run their mouths. This is one of the many reason why I prefer doing my OTC deeds with locally based dancers who have children. They have many reasons of their own not to want their shit exposed, including exposure to criminal charges and reputational risks.

But if it ever happened, I would never cave in to cash demands simply because paying the money would ultimately be pointless. If they are really willing to expose you, then it is going to happen at some point anyway. The only question is how much you pay them before they ask for more than you are willing to give, because of course it will never stop once they think that they have you.

No, instead I would devote the money to locating the perpetrators and in doing everything possible to ruin their lives, which I will leave at that. After all, what are they going to do after engaging in extortion, call the cops? ;)
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "I think the executive did the right thing, but his bosses sent the wrong message to extortionist victims everywhere."

Jack, I hear what you are saying on this, but his bosses were in an impossible situation. This in particular caught my eye in that story:

===“She was texting him sexy pictures, and he was responding using words you absolutely would not want your bosses to see,” a source said, adding, “He was also communicating with many other girls in New York, and wrote crazy things to them.”===

A guy in his position really should have known better. The fact that his need to correspond with these girls in these ways, especially on unsecured media and where it could be saved forever, overpowered his cautionary switches is a real concern and calls into question his judgment. Had his bosses not acted on it and this stuff was then leaked to the media, their own jobs could have been at risk as people would be questioning how they would ever keep a guy like this in a high profile position of responsibility. In a nutshell, his bosses were backed in a corner and really had no other option but to replace him.

• gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I once extorted a stripper but I hated getting shit all over my dick.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I once laughed at a dancer who threatened to reveal herself to my friends. I could picture people giving me high fives. I just never told anyone because I don't always care for lots of people having nothing to do but talk about whatever I'm up to.

I'm not sure how far I might go if someone got on my bad side.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I think that I'm pretty damn lucky that I haven't.....yet.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Sent a message to my ATF one day but I guess here bf had the phone. So I start getting back messages that seem a but off at first. When he starts asking me specifically what I have in my mind that I want to do I have realized that it is no way it is him. Niw I hadn't said anything specific he can pin me on. Might just be that I want to see her at work. So I tell him I got to go to bed early because I have to go to church the next day. He says if he finds out I ever "slept with her" he is going to "kill me" "church boy".

Anyway she messages me a couple of days later and days not to worry about him. Oh and do I want to get together tonight?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Sent a message to my ATF one day but I guess here bf had the phone. So I start getting back messages that seem a but off at first. When he starts asking me specifically what I have in my mind that I want to do I have realized that it is no way it is him. [Niw] I hadn't said anything specific he can pin me on. Might just be that I want to see her at work. So I tell him I got to go to bed early because I have to go to church the next day. He says if he finds out I ever "slept with her" he is going to "kill me" "church boy". "

:))
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion