tuscl

Sage advice from an under 21 female on her first strip club visit with the guys.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

freewilly99

Clubs Reviewed: 1
Total Reviews: 1 Platinum Plus
362 Jacob Rd
Columbia, South Carolina 29210Reviewed on: March 13, 2013
Visited on: Saturday Evening
Dancers on Shift: 25-99

Dancers
ValueAtmosphere
Overall

Real quick: this place is built in front of a graveyard and a church. Just thought I'd let you know. Pro Tip: Don't let the strippers snatch you up for a private dance right away, you'll be out about $80-140 within three minutes. Pro Tip: Leave your card at home. Only bring cash. Pro Tip: Don't let the amateurs kiss you on Thursday. Pro Tip: If you're under 21, remember to pick up your ID from the front desk, or they;ll lose it. Pro Tip: If you're a chick with a bunch of dudes, and you find yourself alone because they've been snatched up, head to the bathroom for a few minutes. There's usually some nice ladies there for conversation.

11 comments

• dalex
    12 years ago
    was it on bring your kid to work day?
  • stanlee
    12 years ago
    i question her credentials. what qualifies her as a pro?
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    freewilly?
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    I also question why she thinks she's qualified to be giving "pro" tips.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    pro tip, they play the music so loud, they are testing to see if they can wake the dead.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Pro tip: Good thing everyone inside is a zombie! lol.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    lol.
    Nothing screams "amateur" more than self-claiming to be Pro.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    She is a pro alright
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    I kind of like the continued use of "pro tip", but feel it should be restricted to things that only work if you are actually a pro. For example:

Pro tip: you will have more fun if you jump onstage, drop trousers, and get a BBBJCIM.

You *need* to be a pro to accomplish that shizzle!

From now own, I'm going to use "pro tip" a lot. Makes you look like a pro, you know.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I don't think she views herself as a pro (or maybe she does and we don't know her to blatantly judge) but its a thrown around term for something a person feels is highly important to mention and something that everyone can agree on, not to necessarily meaning she is pro.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    So she charged for a BJ once, and that makes her a pro...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion