tuscl

This Dude/Reviewer Made Me LOL!!!

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
The quote below is from a recent reviews of the Mons Venus in Tampa, FL.

“… Club is still the best! Girls all 8-10's every ethnicity, blonde, brunette, redheads, tall and athletic, petite, amazing booty, natural fake..you name it, if you cant find a lady here to have a lapdance with, you are either blind or dead!! …”

The “blind or dead“ line was one of the funniest I've read in a review.

8 comments

• Corvus
    12 years ago
    Sounds like the guy experienced a "Stevie" at the Mons Venus.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Reminds me of a very poorly written advertisement I saw recently in the newspaper.

The ad was for a law firm seeking people for a class action suit and read "if you have been injured or are dead, please contact us..."

• Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    "if you have been injured or are dead, please contact us..."

LOL – that one is even better!!!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    This asshole is discriminating against dead blind people what a dick.
  • rogertex
    12 years ago
    or this recent review

https://www.tuscl.net/stripclubreviews.p…

"""
    FOOD
    WOW great burger!!!
    I ordered a burger. If you like sweet buns (no pun intended) then definitely order the burger! It's way better than any fast food place or even most nicer burger places like hop-doddy's. Next time I stop in I'll order a burger 1st thing and if I don't get a cute girl sooner I'll head home. It annoying that I take a shower just to go to the strip club (I work from home so I don't have to normally shower) and I have to wait to long with a boner to have a cute dancer grind on me! I don't think I could take waiting over an hour again!
    """

Classic Austin Texas - keeping it weird
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Was reading thru some reviews and came across another funny one-liner
    (btw – this is one of the cool things about TUSCL – lots of clever/funny folks)

Many reviews end with a comment whether the reviewer will or will not return to the club. This is the way this reviewer posted his will or will-not return to club question:

“… Will I be back? Is the U.S Congress dysfunctional? You tell me …”

https://www.tuscl.net/stripclubreviews.p…

LOL – I guess he enjoyed his visit
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Another interesting snippet from a review – we have quite a cast of characters on TUSCL, in a good way, IMO:

“… I caught the eye of a heavily tattooed spinner on stage and she sought me out after her set. She met my expectation of thin, drunk, nicotine addicted girls that one commonly sees at Sinsations. We forced small talk for awhile but there was nothing piquing my interest in her. She asked for a dance, I declined. I watched a few other dancers for awhile but wasn't approached, and then I left, unfulfilled. Will I go back? Of course I will, we all do. I can't help but thinking back to a very memorable dance a year or so back, that memory, will keep me going back, until a new one replaces it …”

• rogertex
    12 years ago
    papi - really funny !

LOL and LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion