Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Favorite strip clubs of 2012

samsung1
samsung1101791440

Ohio

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

  1. Upscale - Christie's Cabaret in Canton
  2. Midscale - tie: Cheeks and Kahoots
  3. Low end - tie: Jen's Den and Club X

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Spearmint Rhino in Vegas.

I went there while I was on vacation in July and loved it. The level of dancer quality is so high that you'll forget about mileage. I mean, seriously, the girls are so pretty that you'll be mesmerized as soon as you walk in the door.

Profile picture for duomaxwell
duomaxwell
•

bummed Booby Trap didn't make it.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

This is based off of opinion duomaxwell

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•
  1. Upscale - Flight Club in Motor City
  2. Midscale - BT's and Deja Vu[Toledo]
  3. Lower end - Partners Tavern - Erie, PA and Bogart's
Profile picture for PredragDr
PredragDr
•

for ITC action: Mitchell Bros in San Fran for OTC action: Rhino in Vegas for no action and no drinking: Mons in Tampa for no action and drinking: Casa Diablo in PDX

Profile picture for dalex
dalex
•
  1. Upscale - Diamonds of Atlanta/Onyx
  2. Midscale - Diamond Royale in Canton
  3. Low end - Dreamers in Akron.
  4. Super low end - Centerfold in Akron
Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Whatever club I'm I at the moment.

Profile picture for txtittyfan
txtittyfan
•

Upscale, St James & Treasures in TX Midscale, Bourbon St and Centerfolds in Phx Low end, none

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

@duomaxwell,

Damn that is a hot pic of you – if I saw you at the SC dressed that way – I’d be all over that

:)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Low end juicebox house with his stripper pole

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Upscale -- Baby Dolls In Dallas

Mid-scale -- Bourbon Street Circus in Phoenix

Low end -- Cabaret Club in El Paso

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Upscale Expensive: Flight Club - Detroit, Desire - Providence

Middle Road: Cadilac Lounge - Providence, Landinge Strip - Detroit

Dive: Partners Tavern - Erie, PA, Bogart's - Detroit,

Full Body Condom Sub Dive dump: Cheaters - Providence, CT's Adult SuperStore - Gary IN, Wiseguy's - Washington Park, IL

Profile picture for duomaxwell
duomaxwell
•

@samsung1 - I just meant from the name alone

@papi_chulo - Coincidentally that was in the dressing room, strippers love onesies.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•
  1. Upscale - Sapphire in NYC 9heck, the only truly upscale club I visited in 2012).
  2. Midscale - Tied by Trophy in Greenville, SC and Pandoras in Dallas, TX
  3. Lower end - Harry Os in Stamford, CT (a perennial dive favorite of mine).

@Tired: I don't mean to criticize anyone's club choices, but why would you ever visit Cheaters in a city with clubs like Desire and Caddy? The same services are essentially offered at all three for around the same $$$, except the girls at Cheaters are skanky street walkers. Just curious.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

@ duo:

“strippers love onesies” but custies love sexy dancer wear. How bout throwing your fellow TUSCLers a bone and post some sexy pics in your dancer “uniform” (or less if you really like us) :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement