tuscl

what does she want-a vanity thing

Djscudmaster
New York
I thought this topic of discussion wouldn't do harm to post and see opinions of others. I know I've posted threads that lets say had gotten mixed reactions but here goes anyways. And I never before 2001 thought something like this were true although I have heard of this.

If an attractive girl/female/dancer doesn't want your money she wants you or she wants sex-Well you lucked out.
If an attractive girl/female/dancer doesn't want your money nor sex(maybe specifically not right away)-You can assume she wants a bf a relationship or to be friends.
Now if a girl/female/dancer doesn't want your money doesn't want sex nor doesn't want a relationship maybe she's already taken or not looking not seeking or wants a friend.
If you get to this Last point where either of these two happen
1)she ignores you/constantly ignores after your first encounter/first few encounters/chats-(Has happened to Me alot on online chatting/dating and since 2001 in r/l just to point out)although this is said not to find opinions/or advice
2)She constantly approaches to say Hi and bye and nothing else everytime you bump heads
Should you ignore her right away or start giving her the ignore button(saying for instance you were in a/the club or if say other strippers would be jealous or assume somethings wrong with you) or should you try to woo her with money/gifts/and or compliments to acknowledge that she's a wonderful person if not attractive.

Having said that however comes this If this an occuring thing with females must one assume that all they want other then complimants is to be stared at as if they are trying to say I know he/they want Me they all do.a vanity thing.

My opinion later

9 comments

• tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Can some one put a cap in this jerkoff,ya fucking piss me off.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Don't try to systemize everything. Relationships are very much go with the flow.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    [hitting my head against a metal pole] A hundred monkeys randomly tapping away at a hundred keyboards, and you combine the results and you'd get. . .the OP.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago

You're so vain, you probably think this thread is about you.
    You're so vain, I'll bet you think thread is about you.
    Don't you? don't you?
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Q Have you ever figured out what a stripper wants?
    A Yes. But then she changed her mind.
  • grand1511
    12 years ago
    You're bEing very generous in saying your posts get mixed results.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    Now your becoming an annoying incoherent idiot. GTFO.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    So far, the only thing keeping you out of the killfile has been the "train wreck" nature of your posts. That's gonna wind down here pretty quickly, though.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Moto! Can you hear Jagger in the background?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion