tuscl

I need a females perspective please tlc vs being ignored(Story Of...)

Djscudmaster
New York
This thread is not a Rant or Rave but I need opinions.

This has happened in the past early millenium(PLENTY)(glad friends were with Me sometimes to help stop this-will explein later) and has recently started to happen again two diffrent gentlemen's clubs back to back granted one is where an x gf of mines once worked. I'm hoping it doesn't happen again another club or a repeat of the early millenium.

In a strip club that isn't all that packed but with decent amount of strippers and patrons I walk in(How dressed doesn't matter-How I'm acting doesn't matter). I walk up to the bar and ask the bartender for a drink and start to give dollar tips to the girls on stage. some say thank you and others just take the dollar and dance on/walk on away. I go grab a seat in a couch/chair area away from the stage to finish My beer and relax to decide what to do next. I spend about 25 minutes to half and hour drinking the beer and then end up staying a whole hour sitting in the chair. Not one stripper nor bartender comes up to Me to ask for a dollar or a lapdance or ask Me to buy them a drink or ask if I need nother drink. Hour is up so I get up walk to the bar to order another beer give dollar tips etc... I go back to where I was orginally seated and repeat of previous last hour happens again.No TLC nor converstion. I repeat the same process again another hour before I decide to call it a night. Granted Ive been to many strip clubs in My city and State but since the Millenium say before the wtc attacks never have I had this happen alot.
Now as far as bringing friendsa along is so that girls can aprroach Him/them for cash/drinks/tlc and look at Me anknowedge to Me/him/them outloud that I am very attractive handsome and walk away before I can even get even a conversation started of some significance.

My question to the ladies on Tuscl is what gives? I know not all strip clubs are the same and not all strippers think alike or have reasons to show hospitality.

I will post another thread later about xgf strippers and thier co-workers to get female perspective

19 comments

• pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I think if you shave, shower, and dress professionally, give bigger tips than $1, and talk to the dancers instead of hiding in the corner, then your luck should change.

Otherwise, stay home and save your money.
  • Djscudmaster
    12 years ago
    Hey pablo I;ve given money showers or given 5-10 tips even more and it still doen't work,How about that?. Actually in the two attempts where I sat down to drink why then did the bartenders not come up to Me like in the past and ask If I needed another drink or beer. Maybe I should of bought a bottle like most others or the vip crew and see who'd come running. But I bet if I did that it be a catfight over who saw Me first and I ain't joking on that one.
    Now as far as internet dating its basically the same thing.why? Because I talk the talk then show pics of Myself or show pics of Myself then talk the talk to no avail
  • Monte8
    12 years ago
    If this is happening at every club you are going to, its you. If its just one club this happens at, find another club. It shouldnt be that hard to get attention.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Strippers smelling the desperation!

Just go to listen to the music, drink some drinks, and enjoy the scenery. If you look like your having a good time, smiling (aka approachable), they will show up.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    Weird.
  • Djscudmaster
    12 years ago
    I did the smiling part to no avail. I will visit another new ckub next week to see if it ain't a repeat. I know a bit as to Why Its happening but if I stated itr here I'd have to back it up so I won't because theres no need to get to that
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Has this always been the case? You might need to study some conversation skills. Get the dancer talking about what she likes. Listen more, talk less. Talk about things you are both interested in. Act like they already have boyfriends and aren't interested in you except for the chance to make a little bit of money from a dance. If you bore her or seem like too much work, she'll be in a hurry to find easier pickings to try to get that dance from. I often don't even talk much and dancers sit with me and we both watch dancers on stage. Sounds like it is either the club or you are driving people away.
  • Djscudmaster
    12 years ago
    Great points shark but heres the case I look like I should be on the show the bachelor where twenty girls are going OH MY GOD I died and gone to heaven or Oh He's Dreamy....If you can relate that to strip clubs you know just where I'm coming from.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I think if you shave, shower, and dress professionally, give bigger tips than $1, and talk to the dancers instead of hiding in the corner, then your luck should change.

Otherwise, stay home and save your money"

Sounds GOOD to me pablo!!! Geez!
  • Djscudmaster
    12 years ago
    No all that you say is good and it has been done. So I visit the club where My X works and If she still wants Me I understand no one wanting to get close to Me but If someone on stage caught My eye where I tip her 5's and 10's or a money shower of dollar tips and it still doesn't work what then
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Maybe you appear too needy. Don't tip more than everyone else or only slightly more. You sound like the dancers should be dying to talk to you and that attitude drives people away. It could be the club has lots of regulars and the dancers stick to regulars. I simply tip the dancers on stage that interest me a dollar on stage and they often stop by and talk. In another club, the dancers can seem like Mosquitos and sometimes they like your blood. Not all bad if they feel good when they sit on your lap.
  • Djscudmaster
    12 years ago
    Why is it that before the millenium or before say march april 2001 I had no complaints about anything in the strip club. except only ones to do with jealousy and envy and all girls seem to hit on Me/enjoy My company. but now unless she's drunk and horny so drunk she won't know how to have sex lets say or a russian stripper wanting Me to say Yes to everything she says ask even dating/or perhaps Marriage. I get ignored alot
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    weird. i find the comment "How dressed doesn't matter-How I'm acting doesn't matter" to be quite telling.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @carolynne: That comment would only be weird if the OP were an actual person.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I have been in clubs where ONLY regulars get attention and one or two others where no one over 35 gets attention (all the dancers are under 22) even though the young bangers have no money. I agree if this happens in multiple clubs your problem is in the mirror.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    I'm agreeing w/ gmd on this one. This whole thread is beginning to stink of bullshit.
  • Djscudmaster
    12 years ago
    Maybe My streak is over lol will see next week but two nights ago I went to the club where an x worked/works and two of her best stripper friends approached Me to say Hi long time no see and shake hands and walk away and one other girl to ask Me about If I was prepared for the beach being it was beach night where I lifted up My shirt to show her I was ready for the beach but that was all(and yes she said OH MY GOD and smiled and walked away). After they chatted if just briefly which also I didn't stay long either at the club I spend time being ignored. Granted this is a club where My x works etc.. My thing in this whole thread was having it happen 2-3 times in that same club and once in another different club.
    NOW IF this was the case where I approached a girl to chat and started wonderful conversation and ended up getting a ldc maybe tlc but afterwards whilst sitting in a chair sofa away from the bar area because of no room and I was to be ignoredandf hours/hr strgt where Id have to get up to get a beer at the bar area or stage and/or summmon for a bartender what would this do to the thread
  • Djscudmaster
    12 years ago
    Now the last tidbit of information(That new scenario I posted) is what was happening for months straight from 2001-2002 and started again few times last year till this year
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Homo row.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion