Jealous PL Murders Stripper, a Mother of Five

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Tuesday, February 19, 2013 8:24 AM
A sad story: [view link]

20 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Wow that's crazy hopefully he gets a long sentence. Hopefully he doesnt end up in the same jail as the husband. That could make it worse
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Get rid of GUNS.
  • girlmoneys
    11 years ago
    Easier said than done Alucard And then you have to ban knives, blunt objects, and anything else that can be used to kill somebody.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Wow. Sad. Stories like this explain why the SW girls are so afraid of their PL regulars. Asshole.
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    Sad indeed- right up there with the Socal mother of 3(?) dancer who got doused with gasoline, and set ablaze by an angry coworker dancer about 4 years ago. If a reliable address comes up for donations to surviving family fund, one should consider giving. (I recall a thread for Socal case donations being posted on Tuscl and the pink site.)
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Sounds like she should have been carrying a gun.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    You know, I almost broke my own rule against going to see what blocked users might have said about this topic, but my smart bone got the better of my stupid bone that time. No doubt it was something asinine anyway. And no, I *don't* want to know, so don't tell me. She was a nice girl, and knowing her, I am on the verge of tears right now. I'm not going to publicly post where to donate to her family because of the chance it'll show up in a web search. In the unlikely event anyone wants that information, and is in a position to make use of it, PM me. There isn't any electronic way to do it that I know of; you have to go to one of the local banks.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    How many of her kids did he father?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @gf, Normally, I don't have any problem with your comments, so maybe I'm just too close to this one. That's a comment I would have expected from some other people here, but not you.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    +1 What motorhead said.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    And yeah, I know I'm being hypocritical. Lesson learned.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    This is sad. I'm wondering if the dispute involved the vehicle the murderer gave her. I'm thinking she should never have accepted it but I'm not sure how many would turn down a gift like that unless they knew it had strings attached.
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    I think it is safe to say that if a customer is buying a gift as expensive as a car then it is getting way too involved and out of control and may well turn out badly. I know it may feel like hitting the jackpot when he shows up with the keys but nothing is really free.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    True that, nothing is really free. It was foolish to accept it. Some dancers all think "I got him wrapped around my finger" (they have a more impolite saying actually) until he shows up at the door with a gun, bat, gasoline, knife, etc.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    That is absolutely terrible.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Rumor has it that she was even more of a con artist than most strippers and that when her husband wasn't in jail, he was in on her scams too. I don't know, but between the haziness around the nature of the relationship (family is speculating that he was an old boyfriend and a female friend is staying mum) and the fact that a car was registered in both the victim's and assailant's names, I'm guessing that she took him good. Once he realized just how bad he was conned, he lost his mind. But she didn't deserve to die. Five children who now have no mother - this is a tragedy.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Those five children might be better off without that kind of mother (if she truly was a confidence woman.) Certainly a life lesson in making someone a sucker and the consequences.
  • JacksonEsskay
    11 years ago
    Let's be clear on one thing please . . . a STALKER is not a PL. It's not a crime to be a PL, but stalking is a criminal offense. Stalking crosses a line that even the most dedicated PL should realize cannot be crossed. Likewise, even if the dancer was a con artist in that she was truly committing criminal fraud, this would not justify killing her. Plainly this guy had serious mental problems. This case is very similar to that of Larry Bill Elliot ([view link]) in Virginia, a case I know much better than I'd care to -- except there he killed "for" his beloved stripper -- whether through her manipulation or merely his delusion that she wanted him to do so is a debatable point . . . but he got the death penalty just the same.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    "Those five children might be better off without that kind of mother (if she truly was a confidence woman.) Certainly a life lesson in making someone a sucker and the consequences." Dude, whatever game she might have run on him, she did not deserve to die. And keep in mind that she WAS trying to provide for 5 kids after all. Yes it looks like he was taken, at least for a car and no doubt some cash, but he was a psycho who took it way too far.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Oh I agree he did wrong - just pointing out what she might have been teaching by example and that the kids might be better off. (Note the word "might.")
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion