Danica on the Pole

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
I like that headline.

But Danica on my pole would be better.

17 comments

• she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    Is she trying to be a wannabe stripper or something? She should just stick to NASCAR and to the SI swimsuit issue.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    At least she is hotter than all the other Cup drivers.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    NOT interested at all.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Danica is hot, but the boys will make sure she doesn't win. Congrats on making NASCAR history, Danica.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm,

You saying the guys in the Cup are scurrilous? In any given race, those that sit on the pole rarely win that race.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I agree. Pole position doesn't guarantee a win. Cup drivers are scurrilous, they'll do anythng to win.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    Danica is the most overrated racecar driver of all time. She needs to go away yesterday already.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    DD,

Only time will tell, but at this moment, you could be correct.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I don't think so Clubber, or DandyDan. She's proven her skill around the world.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm,

You are way to generous. ! Indy car race win in all her years, a 3rd her best finish at Indy. Zero NASCAR wins in any series and 14th her best finish. Better then most of the worlds population, yes, but hardly a "proven" skill. Hell, even I won a Florida State Championship in the NHRA.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I'm not a fan of NASCAR. I do like IndyCar though and I guess Danica is doing her job - cuz I probably will watch Daytona when normally I would not.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    NASCAR might be a good place for her to learn because NASCAR sucks. :)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Not at all, Clubber. She's very good.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm,

Until she separates herself from the other "run of the mill" drivers (those that are rarely, if ever in contention on a regular basis), she will never be considered anything other than average, at best.

Even so, she is still hotter than all the other Cup drivers combined! :)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Tell ya what Imma going to do. I think we can agree to disagree. EOS
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm,

Done deal. :)

Having been around racing my entire life in most all aspects, I am not often impressed with many involved in the racing sport.

• Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm,

Just checking out some pictures of her in the nude.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion