tuscl

Turns out you can get too cool with a stripper to ask for OTC

ButterMan
Indianapolis
About a month ago I posted a discussion here asking if you can ever get too cool with a dancer to ask for OTC. Well folks the verdict is in,you certainly can. The girl I was talking about i'd been hanging out with a little outside the club and talking and texting a lot. I had all the intention in the world of getting it for free. She is cool to talk to and we had become good friends. She had some issue's like all stripper do with a no account babies daddy and we talked about that. It became clear that she was hung up on this guy although she insisted that he wasn't her BF. But when I realized that due to her so called relationship with this guy (who leaves bruises on her by the way)that I she wasn't going to be fucking me anytime some. I offered to help her out with some financial stuff in exchange for OTC sex. She blew up and said I made her feel like a common slut and blah,blah,blah! And it seems our "friendship" is now over. So I was able to answer my own topic question...LOL! Carry on folks!

27 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Link back to the original for context:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…
  • smokeshopjoe
    12 years ago
    And now we all know that the friend zone exists with strippers too.

As a side note, to everyone in abusive relationships, go fuck your self and you deserve the shit you take.

sorry had to let that one out. reminded me of a friend zone experience (with a non stripper, although she could have been, right personality, nice body) from back in the day.

And to any women who might read this, stripper or not, while guys do genuinely care about your bullshit to some extent. It is completely proportional to how much we want to fuck you. If you give us very little bullshit then we dont need the want to fuck to hang out. However if you lay tons of bull shit out than you better hope we, in our diluted minds, think you can suck chrome off a bumper, and that said bumper will be ours.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Joe; and, of course, if listening to their bullshit for huge lengths of time when you would rather not is some kind of a strategy to get laid - well good luck with that.
  • dalex
    12 years ago
    did you get friend zone'd by a stripper?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Sounds like friend zone'd and then booted from even that for asking if she wanted to be his whore. Strikeout on every level.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Actually, probably good, in a roundabout way he cut his losses by asking. :-)
  • dalex
    12 years ago
    it's going to happen every time you delay.
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    U hit the nail on the head dougster. I think it kind of hurt her feelings by me asking for sex. As I said I only did this when it was clear I wasn't getting it for free. Yes strippers do have a friend zone.
  • rell
    12 years ago
    i never allow myself to get in a friend zone if i want some ass and that goes with regular women too lol
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    The abusive relationship was a major RED flag.
  • cnyknight
    12 years ago
    At least you don't need to listen to her SS anymore.

I have found women in that kind of relationship often try to compensate for the lack of emotional/friendship connection by having "guy friends" who for whatever reason (mainly they want to get with her) will sit there and listen about the looser boyfriend.

Sounds like it was drama waiting to unfold, there a plenty of other dancers in the clubs.
  • dalex
    12 years ago
    Alucard expects strippers to be women with self respect and self worth, independent and stand up individuals.

If a stripper isn't in an abusive relationship, she used to be, and if she hasn't, then she's not a stripper.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Should told her she was stupid and hit her. She would be all over you! Got to give a girl what she wants, I say.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Sorry but I fail to see what the abusive bf has to do with anything. Get put in the friend zone then ask the same girl if she'll have sex with you for money, gonna turn out the same, abusive bf or not. Complete red herring, but trust alutard to latch onto that.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Q Can anything beat a stripper giving you a blow job?
    A Yes. Her boyfriend.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Should have approached her with carolynns line.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Friend zone with a stripper means you didn't pay her enough.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    Maybe the bruises come from rough sex. The sex that she can't get enough of. The sex that's so good she doesn't want sex from anyone else, not even if they're paying. The sex you probably wouldn't have gotten even if you asked her early on. The sex.

But always remember: Those who hesitate masturbate.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    yep... once you're in the "friend zone" you ain't ever getting into the "fuck zone"
  • jackieclub
    12 years ago
    I think a lot of times strippers get used to men flattering them and they forget that guys only put up with their shit to get their dick sucked. These girls would be better off if they stopped having such a high opinion of themselves and remembered that they're just whores. It's a bit harsh, but you'd think the fact that almost every guy they date ends up beating them would teach them something.

Maybe the boyfriends are just trying to knock some sense into them?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    ^^^ lol. Not sure if that is a troll or not. Either way, pretty funny, though (although for entirely different reasons).
  • jackieclub
    12 years ago
    It was a joke. Not sure if that makes me a troll or not :-). There is a bit of truth to the first part of what I said, though.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    Could be she just doesn't do P4P. Do you know for a fact she has done P4P with someone else?
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    Actually I don't think she really does OTC. You never know but she never seemed like the type. She taught school for 6 years and then lost her job and started dancing. She was talking about that money was becoming an issue. so when it became oblivous she wasn't going to give it to me for free i hot her up for some OTC and she got totally offended and doesn't want to see me at all anymore.I guess I thought if she was gonna do it it would be with somebody she trusted and hung out with. It kind of sucks but at the same time I started in search of some ass in one way or the other so thats out so fuck it!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    The more you listen, the higher the probability you will not get the cuchie.

Just as men *use* women for sex – women *use* men for emotional purposes (many men want to fuck women w/o any intentions of getting involved w/ them – many women want to use men “emotionally” w/o any intention of fucking them).

A woman will hardly ever fuck a guy b/c she thought he was nice – nice guys *do* often finish last when it comes to getting the cuchie.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    But women think alutard is nice, and he has legions on them lend up for him because if that nice'ness doesn't he? One of you guys ain't telling the truth here!
  • smokeshopjoe
    12 years ago
    Honestly I refer to the dealing with bull shit if i listen to more than 30 min of bs I usually say thats cool I will catch this story later. I have pissed off many of annoying ladies that way but I am not in high school anymore and have no time for time wasting bastards. As a Side note I have only seen one person move out of the friend zone to the fuck zone and it ended poorly. Personally I make no bones about what I want, there is no reason to waste anybody's time.

and finally inappropriate joke time
    Q: What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?
    A: What does it matter clearly the bitch doesn't listen any ways!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion