tuscl

Should I stay or should I go?

roccoballs
Anyway the wind blows...
Thursday, February 14, 2013 10:36 AM
It's Thursday night. Wife and kid are out of town. My favorite club is an hour drive away. Club doesn't open til 8 and doesn't really get going until 9:30. I am an infrequent visitor to the club, maybe 3-4 times a year. So I'm not a regular. It's Valentines Day. Could be a bunch of PLs tying up the girls time. Should I stay (home) or should I go (to the club)?

21 comments

• GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Go! You've worked hard this week. You deserve it!
  • Dolomite35
    11 years ago
    I agree with GoVik. If you are like me, you gotta go when you have the chance.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I dunno. I think a lot of dancers will take the night off to be with their SO. And the ones that do show up will be for their RIL who will shower them with gifts.
  • HungryGiraffe
    11 years ago
    Funny, asking a bunch of SC addicts this question. LOL! Of course you should go! Great opportunity to practice your "SC Skillz" (borrowing from a recent poster). You might want to pick up some chocolates to give yourself an edge. Chances are some of the ladies won't have regulars to remember them today. ;)
  • ButterMan
    11 years ago
    Honestly i wouldn't go on valentines day. That would make me look like an even bigger PL than usual...LMAO! And like you said a lot of girls will have there regulars there.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    May well be like the above poster said.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    SC visits are like a box of chocolates – you never know what you’re gonna get. You “could” end up meeting the best dancer ever and have the time of your life – but I think your chances of this happening are much much smaller if you stay home :)
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Stay home and watch the new Anthony Edwards' series "Zero Hour"
  • roccoballs
    11 years ago
    I knew I could count on you guys for some advice. I just got a call from a non-strip-club-inclined buddy whose family Lso ditched him. We're going to grab a couple beers and try not to look gay on Valentines Day. I'll DVR Zero Hour, and hit the club tomorrow night, and remind the girls how much nicer I am than their loser boyfriends who didnt get them shit for V Day!
  • More4Me
    11 years ago
    Based on StripperWeb ladies were asking should I go, do you think customers will show? I've never gone on V-Day but think it will be same as any night. May find a good shift of girls, might be a bust. Unpredictable when regular will cockblock you. Just go! Have some fun!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Rocco lol. Fo make their bfs look bad
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If you suddenly fall asleep without warning when tired and didn't get a full nights's sleep, I would stay home until you do. I've fallen asleep for a brief moment on those hour long drives and it's not funny. But if you have a buddy keeping you awake, no problemo.
  • smokeshopjoe
    11 years ago
    You should have gone I once got a pitty bj with out even asking, when I said my gf ditched me on valentines day. Hell their romantic life cant be a hell of a lot better they are working on v-day.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Go now
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    So balls, the results" You must let us know.
  • roccoballs
    11 years ago
    Didn't go last night, but I'm curious to what the scene was. I am going tonight, so I'll ask the ladies how it was last night. And I'll try to get a little extra sympathy mileage by telling them my wife ditched me on Valentines weekend. Generally, this club is better to go to solo on a weeknight as opposed to a weekend, too many bachelor party crews. But I'm still looking forward to the visit. Plus, I can stay out late and not worry about getting up for work tomorrow.
  • mayberrywell
    11 years ago
    Should have stayed in, dead night at 2 SC's. Lesson learned stay home on VDay
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I suspect a lot of dancers are single mothers and may have trouble finding a baby sitter on valentines day. I can't remember if anyone posted that or not.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    You should go yesterday. Just hit rewind
  • roccoballs
    11 years ago
    So in case anybody still cares, I did end up going to the club on Friday. I spent most of my time and money with a lovely young lady named Carmen, And I asked her if she had worked the previous night on Valentine's Day. She said she did. I asked her if it was any different than any other Thursday night, and she said no. But on this Friday night, I did see another PL who was making his Valentine's Day visit to the club. He had three valentines gift bags sitting under his table. I saw him give the biggest bag to the girl that must've been his current favorite. It was pretty sad actually. Then I turned my attention back to Carmen and we had a Fireball shot and went back for another round of lap dances. All is well with the world.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the update.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion