tuscl
Players Club
821 North Point Rd Baltimore, MD 21237

Hey guys, I'm sure that many of you guys have

roccoballs
Anyway the wind blows...
Wednesday, March 6, 2019 10:36 AM
Hey guys, I'm sure that many of you guys have been visiting The Players Club / Wagon Wheel for many years, and you'll probably agree that it's well past its Glory days. Who are some of the dancers from the past that you recall fondly and miss? I'll start with Corrinne, who must have worked there for 10+ years. Good for her she "retired" before it was too late. And another girl Jade I think from~8 years ago. Short, reddish brown hair, great boobs. Man, she was hot!

4 comments

• bman77
    5 years ago
    Hey Rocco, Just seeing this and will add my two cents. I completely agree on Corrine. She was the class of the club for many years. Great dances and classy. Jessie- Pale skinned athletic brown eyed red head, often vaped in the club. She was there about two years ago Totally amazing, missed by many Monica- athletic brunette, giggly and friendly, also missed by many- also gone about two years ago. She left about the same time as Jessie and the club has yet to recover from the departure of this dynamic duo. London- Tan, athletic blonde, amazing dances, also left around, you guessed it the same time as Jessie, and Monica, and also Corrine. The club really took some serious hits for awhile. Layla- petite, blonde, tan Russian girl- gone about three years. There's a curvy brunette milf type I enjoyed about 3-4 years ago. Huge Ravens fan. Can't recall her name. Those are few that stand out to me.
  • Carioca
    5 years ago
    bman, I agree with you about London and Monica, and would add Candy, Mandy and Kayleigh (Mikaela). All were "loads" of fun.
  • zero100
    5 years ago
    Miss London, Rosie, Karena, and Phoenix. Anybody know where London went?
  • dha
    5 years ago
    Yeah. I remember London when she first started. I read she was a bartender at escape but don't know if she is still there..
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion